Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default help with west marine zodiac

On Fri, 9 May 2008 21:52:30 -0800, "black-n-gold" wrote:

need help, kids did something with the manual. This inflatable has 5 floor
boards with the two ribs on the side. For life of me I cant figure how to
get together. any help appreciated.

They are all a little different but when I had one with similar
structure, the trick was to first insert the back three boards, make
sure they are seated properly, insert the front board with the aft end
lifted slightly, insert the 4th board with the front edge lifted
slightly, match up the aft edge of the forward board with the front
edge of the 4th board, and then pop them both into place. Practice
makes perfect. If you have side rails (ribs?) to stiften the middle
three sections, they go in last by finessing them around the edges.

The procedure some times goes more easily with the raft slightly
inflated, not too much however.