Default Annapolis

I was in Gaithersburg, MD (at NIST) for a few days and a friend called
me to meet him for the afternoon in Annapolis so I drove over there.
I had never been there and I was very impressed. Being from Florida,
I was shocked at the number of empty slips until I realized that most
boats are not back in the water yet. Why not? The weather was
beautiful.
Anyway, I was very impressed by Annapolis.

A Great place to visit. Been there...

Anyway, I was very impressed by Annapolis.

Annapolis show Ringmaster ASA 15 October 18th 06 01:53 PM
FS: Props in Annapolis, MD T.O. Marketplace 0 April 17th 06 03:01 PM
Annapolis Schools etc. Michael ASA 1 August 26th 04 04:39 AM
Annapolis NOODS SAIL LOCO ASA 9 May 4th 04 02:07 AM
Annapolis 44 felton ASA 1 June 24th 03 01:53 PM