SAIL LOCO

Default Annapolis NOODS

A great day of sailing for the Annapolis NOODS. 15-18 KT winds. Race
committee got 3 races in on the first day. There must have been 200 boats
participating.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bobsprit

NOODS

Numbnuts Over On Dat Sailboat!

RB
John Cairns

"Jean Keller" wrote in message

Sorry to be clueless....

What is/are NOODS?

National Offshore One-Design.

http://www.cbyra.org/GB04/309_311.pdf

John Cairns

On 1 May 2004, SAIL LOCO wrote:

A great day of sailing for the Annapolis NOODS. 15-18 KT winds. Race
committee got 3 races in on the first day. There must have been 200

boats
participating.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

SAIL LOCO

What is/are NOODS

National Offshore One Design
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Scott Vernon

That's real clever.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
NOODS

Numbnuts Over On Dat Sailboat!

RB

SAIL LOCO

That's real clever.

Not really but expected from a pussy.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Scott Vernon

How was the race? How'd you do?

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
That's real clever.

Not really but expected from a pussy.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

SAIL LOCO

How was the race? How'd you do?

I crewed on a Catalina 27. It was the skippers first time at the NOODS. We
only had 3 people total and it was blowing up to 19kts. Not enough hands and
not enough weight. We got a 9,9 & 8 out of 13 boats in 3 races. We also got
T-boned at a windward mark rounding by a dufas pinching to make the mark who
had to turn away at the last min. He took out our boat's stern rail. He was
trying to turn his boat without dumping the main. He yelled that he didn't
have steerage. I guess not.
Glad we wern't on a J22. They had eighty some boats on the line.

NOODS SAIL LOCO ASA 0 April 30th 04 03:01 AM
Annapolis S W Sportsman seminar? Harry Krause General 3 January 5th 04 12:28 PM
FS: 77 20.5 ft Chriscraft project boat in Annapolis Md. $300 or freemaybe Tomato Paste Marketplace 1 October 28th 03 10:09 PM
Chesapeake Annapolis Wherry Dave W Boat Building 0 October 21st 03 02:27 PM
FS: 1977 20.5 ft Chriscraft motorboat, in Annapolis Md. $900 Tomato Paste Marketplace 0 August 19th 03 12:34 AM