BoatBanter.com

-   -   Annapolis NOODS (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19659-annapolis-noods.html)

SAIL LOCO May 1st 04 04:44 AM

Annapolis NOODS

A great day of sailing for the Annapolis NOODS. 15-18 KT winds. Race
committee got 3 races in on the first day. There must have been 200 boats
participating.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bobsprit May 1st 04 02:41 PM

NOODS

NOODS

Numbnuts Over On Dat Sailboat!

RB

John Cairns May 1st 04 03:48 PM

NOODS

"Jean Keller" wrote in message

Sorry to be clueless....

What is/are NOODS?

National Offshore One-Design.

http://www.cbyra.org/GB04/309_311.pdf

John Cairns

SAIL LOCO May 1st 04 03:58 PM

NOODS

Scott Vernon May 3rd 04 03:33 AM

NOODS

That's real clever.

SAIL LOCO May 3rd 04 04:47 AM

NOODS

That's real clever.

Not really but expected from a pussy.

Scott Vernon May 3rd 04 11:15 PM

NOODS

How was the race? How'd you do?

Scotty

SAIL LOCO May 4th 04 01:46 AM

NOODS

How was the race? How'd you do?

I crewed on a Catalina 27. It was the skippers first time at the NOODS. We
only had 3 people total and it was blowing up to 19kts. Not enough hands and
not enough weight. We got a 9,9 & 8 out of 13 boats in 3 races. We also got
T-boned at a windward mark rounding by a dufas pinching to make the mark who
had to turn away at the last min. He took out our boat's stern rail. He was
trying to turn his boat without dumping the main. He yelled that he didn't
have steerage. I guess not.
Glad we wern't on a J22. They had eighty some boats on the line.