felton

Default Annapolis 44

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:08:29 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

It's nice that you are comfortable enough with us to reveal the depth of
your ignorance here.

Scotty

Thanks My lack of insecurity does seem to set me apart from many of
the others around here

"felton" wrote
Rather than reveal the
depth of my ignorance, I expressed my admiration but didn't ask any
followup questions.

Bobsprit

Thanks My lack of insecurity does seem to set me apart from many of
the others around here

Indeed...watch this....

SCOTTY, YOUR BOAT SUCKS!!!

Bwahahahaha!