HK HK is offline

Default As a student of politics...

....I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

"HK" wrote in message . ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

The Clinton's can smear with the best of them my friend.

Including attacks on B. Obama.

Its the way things work around here.

db

Jim Jim is offline

Default O.T. ..... As a student of politics...

If you are going to post this off topic nonsense, at least do us the
courtesy of putting O.T. in the header.
. ..

D-unit wrote:
"HK" wrote in message . ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

The Clinton's can smear with the best of them my friend.

Including attacks on B. Obama.

Its the way things work around here.

db

Indeed. That's part of being "tough" in the current realpolitic...

I expect the Republicans to throw whatever they can, real or made-up,
against the Democratic nominee. In fact, they're already tossing crap
against Obama in North Carolina. Whoever the Democratic nominee is, he
or she damn well better be ready to throw it back and more.

"Jim" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:
If you are going to post this off topic nonsense, at least do us the
courtesy of putting O.T. in the header.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough
and resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans
this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on
the Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in
fact, already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

I'll do that if you put O.T. in front of all your posts here.

Now that's just brilliant. Why would I do that. Maybe I should dumb down
some boating content so you can understand it.
*Over and out*

Hee hee..... you just proved your posts are dumbed down..
Proper procedure on VHF is simply *OUT* .... the yahoo CB crowd use "over
and out".

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:00:57 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Hee hee..... you just proved your posts are dumbed down..
Proper procedure on VHF is simply *OUT* .... the yahoo CB crowd use "over
and out".

Whatever

Give'em a big 10-4 good buddy just for giggles.

:-)

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:00:57 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Hee hee..... you just proved your posts are dumbed down..
Proper procedure on VHF is simply *OUT* .... the yahoo CB crowd use "over
and out".

Whatever

Give'em a big 10-4 good buddy just for giggles.

:-)

Meet you on the flip side.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:
If you are going to post this off topic nonsense, at least do us the
courtesy of putting O.T. in the header.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough
and resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans
this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on
the Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in
fact, already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

I'll do that if you put O.T. in front of all your posts here.

Now that's just brilliant. Why would I do that. Maybe I should dumb down
some boating content so you can understand it.
Over and out.

Any boating content from you would be dumbed down.

Default Troll

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:00:57 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Hee hee..... you just proved your posts are dumbed down..
Proper procedure on VHF is simply *OUT* .... the yahoo CB crowd use
"over
and out".

Whatever

Give'em a big 10-4 good buddy just for giggles.

:-)

Whatever happened to your motto of "Lead by Example"?

student loan Iamstudent General 1 January 13th 07 01:07 AM
"Student sailors take to the sea" [email protected] General 0 August 29th 05 03:24 PM
Student rode out tsunami in kayak Tom UK Paddle 1 April 7th 05 05:53 PM