D-unit[_2_] D-unit[_2_] is offline

Default As a student of politics...

"HK" wrote in message . ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

The Clinton's can smear with the best of them my friend.

Including attacks on B. Obama.

Its the way things work around here.

db