HK HK is offline

Default As a student of politics...

....I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

"HK" wrote in message . ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

The Clinton's can smear with the best of them my friend.

Including attacks on B. Obama.

Its the way things work around here.

db

HK HK is offline

D-unit wrote:
"HK" wrote in message . ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

The Clinton's can smear with the best of them my friend.

Including attacks on B. Obama.

Its the way things work around here.

db

Indeed. That's part of being "tough" in the current realpolitic...

I expect the Republicans to throw whatever they can, real or made-up,
against the Democratic nominee. In fact, they're already tossing crap
against Obama in North Carolina. Whoever the Democratic nominee is, he
or she damn well better be ready to throw it back and more.

Senior Member

On Apr 23, 5:49*pm, HK wrote:
D-unit wrote:
"HK" wrote in messagenews:dY6dnQ9YUOgINJLVnZ2dnUVZWhednZ2d@comca st.com...
[...]

or she damn well better be ready to throw it back and more.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, and Billary can't tell the truth to save their lives.. Now he is
saying Obama used the race card.. they have him on tape. The next day
he denied it, also on tape... sniper fire indeed. But I know, is,
is.... Don't you even care Harry?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:49 pm, HK wrote:
D-unit wrote:
[...]

What I care about is that on inauguration day in January, a Democrat is
sworn in as POTUS.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:49 pm, HK wrote:
D-unit wrote:
[...]

Vote McCain, he sucks less. If Obama could accomplish anything, why would
Chicago be more dangerous than Iraq?

Senior Member

On Apr 23, 8:08*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:49 pm, HK wrote:
D-unit wrote:
[...]

sworn in as POTUS.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, then we can really enjoy the "Pelosi Premium" on gas.. maybe we
can get it up to 10 bucks a gallon
Jim Jim is offline

Default O.T. ..... As a student of politics...

If you are going to post this off topic nonsense, at least do us the
courtesy of putting O.T. in the header.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough and
resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on the
Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in fact,
already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough
and resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans
this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on
the Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in
fact, already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

"Most people on the right have no problem understanding people on the
left because many, if not most, were on the left themselves when they
were younger. But many, if not most, people on the left find it
inexplicable how any decent and intelligent person could be on the
right."

- Thomas Sowell, April 8, 2008

It's because the far left is mostly ignorant and intolerant too.. Kind
of like the KKK, or the Nation of Islam, they care little about anyone
who can not serve their own selfish needs...

student loan Iamstudent General 1 January 13th 07 01:07 AM
"Student sailors take to the sea" [email protected] General 0 August 29th 05 03:24 PM
Student rode out tsunami in kayak Tom UK Paddle 1 April 7th 05 05:53 PM