Junior Member

Post student loan

Hi! I'm newby here! I'm student of the Yale University. I've just come from Poland. I'll study Art.
How can I cut my student loan payments? My neighbours told me something about student loan bill consolidation
.
What is it?
Life and education in Yale is very expensive... I want to find job, is it legal to study and work in the same time?
Please contact me by e-mail or icq, I'll answer everybody
thanks

Default student loan

(http://study.ifrance.com/student-loa...olidation.html)

What is it?
Life and education in Yale is very expensive... I want to find job, is
it legal to study and work in the same time?
Please contact me by e-mail or icq, I'll answer everybody
thanks

All your problems will be resolved if you buy a boat and forget Yale.
***** Have a super day! *****

John H

Boat Financing Peter Aitken General 18 June 4th 05 03:16 AM
Tax time....don't forget the boat loan interest deduction if you qualify JimH General 8 February 19th 05 05:24 PM
Yacht Loan and Insurance Rickard General 0 November 17th 04 08:30 PM
Great Economic News: Recession is Over! jps General 99 September 18th 03 03:15 AM