HK HK is offline

Default O.T. ..... As a student of politics...

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:
If you are going to post this off topic nonsense, at least do us the
courtesy of putting O.T. in the header.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
...I was mightily impressed by Hillary Clinton's 10-point victory
yesterday in the Pennsylvania Democratic primary. The woman is tough
and resilient, tough enough to beat the crap out of the Republicans
this fall.

I like Barack Obama, but I don't think he is tough enough to take on
the Republican smear machine that will be out in full force and, in
fact, already is, based upon some dirty ads I've seen.

The Indiana primary is one I am going to watch closely.

I'll do that if you put O.T. in front of all your posts here.

Now that's just brilliant. Why would I do that. Maybe I should dumb down
some boating content so you can understand it.
Over and out.

Any boating content from you would be dumbed down.