Default Fishing

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

"Dry1" wrote in message
Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

Let me know if you have any problem bringing that new Caddie back.
I've been thinking about doing something similar if the people up here don't
drop their prices soon. (re Cdn dollar parity)
Up here I may have to settle for a Toyota RAV4......... but in the states
..maybe a Highlander.

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:16:52 GMT, Dry1 wrote:

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

That's a beautiful car. Good luck with it.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:16:52 GMT, Dry1 wrote:

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

That's a beautiful car. Good luck with it.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Basically a Corvette chassis with a Caddi body.

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:42:52 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:16:52 GMT, Dry1 wrote:

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

That's a beautiful car. Good luck with it.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Basically a Corvette chassis with a Caddi body.

And it costs more than my 4Runner!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:42:52 -0700, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:16:52 GMT, Dry1 wrote:

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

That's a beautiful car. Good luck with it.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Basically a Corvette chassis with a Caddi body.

And it costs more than my 4Runner!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Even more than my crewcab Duramax Chevy. Which cost as much as a Sequoia.

Senior Member

On Apr 15, 10:16*am, Dry1 wrote:
Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. *Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

Well, a little south of the cape but still on the way, the fresh water
Trout season opens in CT on Saturday...

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:38:44 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:16:52 GMT, Dry1 wrote:

Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

That's a beautiful car. Good luck with it.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Basically a Corvette chassis with a Caddi body.

And it costs more than my 4Runner!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Even more than my crewcab Duramax Chevy. Which cost as much as a Sequoia.

I was going to say, "And it won't even tow a boat." But I saw a 'Vette with
a towing package the other day, so I guess the XLR could tow some kind of
boat. I couldn't find a tow package accessory on the site though.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

LIS fishing Joe ASA 9 May 16th 07 08:51 AM
Fishing Joe ASA 0 October 7th 06 03:19 AM
Gone Fishing *JimH* General 1 November 13th 05 09:32 AM
Fishing.... Harry Krause General 21 August 14th 04 04:41 PM
Not a bad day fishing... Don White General 2 July 11th 04 01:53 AM