Default Fishing

No one likes crab cakes? Shame on you. I'll find them on my own. Yoe Harry you
want to hit the bay answer by tomorrow 9:00 am atlantic day light that's one
hour behind youes guys, and we could hook up. Love the pun.

Dry1 wrote:

I should have qualified the fishing prefer to go offshore, day charter or a
drift party boat. Also any thoughts on where to find some great crab cakes?

wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:16 am, Dry1 wrote:
Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

Well, a little south of the cape but still on the way, the fresh water
Trout season opens in CT on Saturday...

Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 17, 5:44*pm, Dry1 wrote:

No one likes crab cakes? Shame on you.

honestly, I can't say as I've had any.

do they taste like fish? or chicken?

wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:16 am, Dry1 wrote:
Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.

Well, a little south of the cape but still on the way, the fresh water
Trout season opens in CT on Saturday...

Your initial post didn't indicate that you were going to be in the
Chesapeake Bay area. A good place for crab cakes is Stoney's.

http://tinyurl.com/489ppp

They're not cheap, but they're worth a good ride.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:58:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Apr 17, 5:44*pm, Dry1 wrote:

No one likes crab cakes? Shame on you.

honestly, I can't say as I've had any.

do they taste like fish? or chicken?

You shouldn't live your whole life without a good crab cake. You probably
won't find them on Ebay, but here's a good source:

http://www.stoneysseafoodhouse.com/
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:16 am, Dry1 wrote:
Dropping into New York on Friday to pick up my new Cadillac XLR, say
good by to the Audi TT. Question any good fishing in the Cod area this
time of the year. I will be driving back to Nova Scotia at a leisurely
rate. Don the Regal is almost ready for Mahone Bay.
Well, a little south of the cape but still on the way, the fresh water
Trout season opens in CT on Saturday...

If you are in the Ches Bay area, I recommend Annapolis Seafood. Nice
crabcakes, reasonably priced.

On Apr 17, 5:44?pm, Dry1 wrote:

No one likes crab cakes? Shame on you.

honestly, I can't say as I've had any.

do they taste like fish? or chicken?

You shouldn't live your whole life without a good crab cake. You probably
won't find them on Ebay, but here's a good source:

http://www.stoneysseafoodhouse.com/

Man, that's some expensive crabcakes. Now I know why my uncle thought
it was worth all that time he spent picking meat off crabs.
But my, my, they are delicious.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

On Apr 17, 5:44?pm, Dry1 wrote:

No one likes crab cakes? Shame on you.

honestly, I can't say as I've had any.

do they taste like fish? or chicken?

You shouldn't live your whole life without a good crab cake. You probably
won't find them on Ebay, but here's a good source:

http://www.stoneysseafoodhouse.com/

Man, that's some expensive crabcakes. Now I know why my uncle thought
it was worth all that time he spent picking meat off crabs.
But my, my, they are delicious.

--Vic

Stoneys is grossly overpriced. The food there isn't worth the price.
HK HK is offline

On Apr 17, 5:44 pm, Dry1 wrote:

No one likes crab cakes? Shame on you.

honestly, I can't say as I've had any.

do they taste like fish? or chicken?

You shouldn't live your whole life without a good crab cake. You probably
won't find them on Ebay, but here's a good source:

http://www.stoneysseafoodhouse.com/

This place has much better seafood, at more attractive prices:

http://www.annapolisseafoodmarket.com/

LIS fishing Joe ASA 9 May 16th 07 08:51 AM
Fishing Joe ASA 0 October 7th 06 03:19 AM
Gone Fishing *JimH* General 1 November 13th 05 09:32 AM
Fishing.... Harry Krause General 21 August 14th 04 04:41 PM
Not a bad day fishing... Don White General 2 July 11th 04 01:53 AM