*JimH*

Default Gone Fishing

An old dock neighbor of mine, now living up north, related this story to me
today:

Hi Jim. Just wanted to let you know of a crappy day I had last week.

Last Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly,
made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the
boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.
There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing 50mph.

I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the
weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.
There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and
whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in
that s**t."

;-)

Bryan

" *JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

What a great fishing story!

Hot Fishing Butch Davis General 4 November 11th 05 12:13 AM
For those who take fishing seriously [email protected] General 1 October 19th 05 01:40 PM
New Fishing Website MidwestAngling.com General 1 October 19th 05 01:10 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
More Hawai'i Fishing...Even Fish boatcrew General 3 October 5th 05 06:23 PM