HK HK is offline

Default Yo, guitar players

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
news:5c87a5c2-58e7-4c8d-9212-

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

It's "Missus," you silly.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

It's "Missus," you silly.

Really? Wow. Maybe *that's* why she never listens to me.

Eisboch

wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

BTW .....

Ordered the GR-20 this morning. It will be here next week. Goody Goody
Goody. Another toy.

Eisboch

On Mar 14, 4:02*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. *But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

BTW .....

Ordered the GR-20 this morning. *It will be here next week. *Goody Goody
Goody. *Another toy.

Eisboch

schweet! Did you get it direct from Roland or a warehouse?
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

It's "Missus," you silly.

Really? Wow. Maybe *that's* why she never listens to me.

Eisboch

I'm sure that is it.

wrote in message
Got a call a little while ago from my guitar instructor. This guy
plays everything from classical to zydeco, and is very good. Well, his
rock band is playing a local club, told me to come by, and oh, don't
forget your guitar, it's time I got you to play to a crowd!!!! Now,
I've played quite a few years, have taken lessons a lot, and then
practiced alot, but I just never got comfortable with thinking I was
good enough to play with a DECENT band, kinda shy about it. He thinks
I'm good enough, so I'm going and I'm STOKED.

Cool! Fear is a great motivator, but it can turn into focus, instead. Keep
looking around for signals from the other players, and keep your ears open.
It'll go fine.

I'm working with a singer who's new to this band thing. Got her on stage in
front of a big crowd on Tuesday night. First song was a little shaky. The
second song sounded like she'd been singing it for years.

wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

BTW .....

Ordered the GR-20 this morning. It will be here next week. Goody Goody
Goody. Another toy.

Eisboch

schweet! Did you get it direct from Roland or a warehouse?

Musicians' Friend.

Eisboch

wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

BTW .....

Ordered the GR-20 this morning. It will be here next week. Goody Goody
Goody. Another toy.

Eisboch

schweet! Did you get it direct from Roland or a warehouse?

Musicians' Friend.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

One of my favorites. I've certainly spent at least one kid's
inheritence there! They have some really cool percussion stuff.

wrote in message

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?
-------------------------------

Nope. But then again, sometimes I have a hard time remembering
Mrs.E.'s
first name.

Eisboch

BTW .....

Ordered the GR-20 this morning. It will be here next week. Goody Goody
Goody. Another toy.

Eisboch

schweet! Did you get it direct from Roland or a warehouse?

Musicians' Friend.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

One of my favorites. I've certainly spent at least one kid's
inheritence there! They have some really cool percussion stuff.

Hard to believe that every sound .... including the drums ... are
originating from the guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXSHs6f_5TU

Eisboch

Senior Member

wrote in message

[...]

So what are the differences between that and the Orchestron I noted
yesterday, besides the price?

Blu-Ray DVD players Eisboch General 79 February 3rd 08 02:14 PM
MP3 Players/Accessories for Boat Use? JimH General 4 January 27th 06 07:11 PM
marine CD/Receiver players Guillermo General 1 December 17th 03 07:51 AM