Default Yo, guitar players

Why is it that every white collar dip**** thinks he can be a rock
star?
Wheres the club? I'll be sure to stop by with some tomatoes.......

wrote in message

So what are the differences between that and the Orchestron I noted
yesterday, besides the price?

The VG99 is a guitar modeling processor. It can duplicate the sounds of
many different types of guitars and guitar amps.
In other words, you can make a Peavey sound like a Fender or Les Paul. It
also lets you simulate the sound of unique amps and has many different
"effects" It's a professional level piece of gear.

The GR-20 is a guitar synth. It can produce the sampled sounds of many
different instruments .... sax, piano, trombone, etc. and allows you to play
the sound by itself or mixed with the regular guitar pickups of your guitar.

It also allows the guitar to be used as a midi controller. In other words,
if you connect it to a keyboard and play the guitar, the keyboard will also
play, using it's own voice synth.

Eisboch

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message

Why is it that every white collar dip**** thinks he can be a rock
star?
Wheres the club? I'll be sure to stop by with some tomatoes.......

Believe me. It would be a waste of good tomatoes.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message

Why is it that every white collar dip**** thinks he can be a rock
star?
Wheres the club? I'll be sure to stop by with some tomatoes.......

Believe me. It would be a waste of good tomatoes.

Eisboch

Good tomatoes?? I assumed he'd take rotten ones for effect.

Good tomatoes?? *I assumed he'd take rotten ones for effect.

The good ones hit harder. I've got a 67 mph fastball.

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 14, 5:16*pm, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
Good tomatoes?? *I assumed he'd take rotten ones for effect.

The good ones hit harder. I've got a 67 mph fastball.

67?

that's...fast?

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 14, 5:16 pm, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
Good tomatoes?? I assumed he'd take rotten ones for effect.

The good ones hit harder. I've got a 67 mph fastball.

67?

that's...fast?

pppffffttt......

a "dodge" ball

Eisboch

67?

that's...fast?

For an old geezer, it is. Clocked with radar. Can you throw faster
without dislocating your shoulder? Never said I was a pro, just
stating a fact.
Ever been hit by a 67mph tomatoe?

Blu-Ray DVD players Eisboch General 79 February 3rd 08 02:14 PM
MP3 Players/Accessories for Boat Use? JimH General 4 January 27th 06 07:11 PM
marine CD/Receiver players Guillermo General 1 December 17th 03 07:51 AM