Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo, guitar players

wrote:
Got a call a little while ago from my guitar instructor. This guy
plays everything from classical to zydeco, and is very good. Well, his
rock band is playing a local club, told me to come by, and oh, don't
forget your guitar, it's time I got you to play to a crowd!!!! Now,
I've played quite a few years, have taken lessons a lot, and then
practiced alot, but I just never got comfortable with thinking I was
good enough to play with a DECENT band, kinda shy about it. He thinks
I'm good enough, so I'm going and I'm STOKED.

Playing with a band is much different than playing in a lone situation
and practicing.

You might get some stage fright. But that's OK, pretty soon you'll get
a groove with the rest of the band and it all works out well. can be
quite a rush actually. then you'll get the fever to be in a band
yourself.

Knock, em dead!