Default They are leaving us at an alarming rate.....

Ike Turner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Turner

Dan Fogelberg
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story...&IssueID=30273

Kevin DuBrow
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/...6/obit.dubrow/

Christie Henessy
http://ukpress.google.com/article/AL...9SE6ysHG3WStRg

Marvin Smith
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...ith-obit_N.htm

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:23:57 -0500, JG2U wrote:

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:40:00 -0500, "Thurston Howell III"
wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
snip
-----------------

It is a bitch getting old.........and more will be leaving us as *we* get
older (as they do also).

The tragedy is when the very talented die young......Lennon, Holly, Valens,
Morrison, Croce, Denver............

That's the reason my dad, at 80 years old, reads the obits every day.

I'm starting to understand why.

Death is for the living.

Think about it.
Senior Member

wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
snip
-----------------

It is a bitch getting old.........and more will be leaving us as *we* get
older (as they do also).

The tragedy is when the very talented die young......Lennon, Holly, Valens,
Morrison, Croce, Denver............

That's the reason my dad, at 80 years old, reads the obits every day.

I'm starting to understand why.

Death is for the living.

Think about it.- Hide quoted text -

Wow man, you are deep.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
snip
-----------------

It is a bitch getting old.........and more will be leaving us as *we* get
older (as they do also).

The tragedy is when the very talented die young......Lennon, Holly, Valens,
Morrison, Croce, Denver............

That's the reason my dad, at 80 years old, reads the obits every day.

I'm starting to understand why.

Death is for the living.

Think about it

Wow man, you are deep

"do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep
your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you".

Dennis Hopper quoting Colonel Walter K. Kurtz - Apocalypse Now -

Kurtz: "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.
That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the
edge of a straight... razor... and surviving..."

Dan Fogelberghttp://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=203249&Sn=WORL&Issue...

Kevin DuBrowhttp://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/26/obit.dubrow/

Christie Henessyhttp://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hgmffu9cK2lmE69SE6ysHG3WStRg

Marvin Smithhttp://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-17-marvin-smith-obit_N.htm

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

OMG! I had no idea Quiet Riot's singer died. My son used to be really
into them back in the 80's.

Michael Taylor & Maggie Lalonde
/|\
/__| )
/____| ))
/______| )))
/________| )))
_|____))
\======| o o /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Dec 18, 4:58�pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
Ike Turnerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Turner

Dan Fogelberghttp://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=203249&Sn=WORL&Issue...

Kevin DuBrowhttp://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/26/obit.dubrow/

Christie Henessyhttp://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hgmffu9cK2lmE69SE6ysHG3WStRg

Marvin Smithhttp://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-17-marvin-smith-obit_N.htm

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats� � � � � � � � � � � � � � �
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

With apologies to the Allman Brothers, "Ain't but one way out, Babe"
and someday we all be going through that door.

We all have a common experience as we enter the world. We will all
leave the world in the same condition. My best guess is that the same
after death experience (if any) waits for all of as well... but I'll
drop it there and not aggravate anybody just a week before
Christmas. :-)
Ed Ed is offline

Except for spammers, virus writers and off topic newgroup abusers....
there is a special hell for them!!!!!

BTW... I guess the original poster must of known DanF was an avid boater
up there in Maine......

wrote:
Ike Turnerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Turner

Dan Fogelberghttp://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=203249&Sn=WORL&Issue...

Kevin DuBrowhttp://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/26/obit.dubrow/

Christie Henessyhttp://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hgmffu9cK2lmE69SE6ysHG3WStRg

Marvin Smithhttp://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-17-marvin-smith-obit_N.htm

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Don't care what anyone says about Ike, he and Tina's first rendition
of Proud Mary is nothing but cool.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story...&Sn=WORL&Issue...

Kevin DuBrow
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/...6/obit.dubrow/

Christie Henessy
http://ukpress.google.com/article/AL...9SE6ysHG3WStRg

Marvin Smith
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...ith-obit_N.htm

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

It is a bitch getting old.........and more will be leaving us as *we* get
older (as they do also).

The tragedy is when the very talented die young......Lennon, Holly, Valens,
Morrison, Croce, Denver............- Hide quoted text -

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Shrinkwrapping...cut rate. HK General 7 November 11th 07 04:43 PM
THANKS, BUSH & PELOSI -- NYPD detective: 'We are seeing an alarming number of illegal aliens W/criminal records for everything from homicides to rapes of children as young as 3 years of age' [email protected] General 14 January 5th 07 12:07 AM
More proof why women leave krause,,, at alarming rates,,, JohnH General 11 January 31st 05 01:13 AM
Maryland tops Texas in violent crime rate, has nation's 3rd highest murder rate Henry Blackmoore General 0 March 7th 04 05:52 AM
Rate this Turkey!! Charles P. Steinmetz ASA 0 October 22nd 03 01:24 AM