JohnH

Default More proof why women leave krause,,, at alarming rates,,,

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:10:59 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Tuuuk wrote:

The facts that you hate women krause,,

- Do not want them to vote

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

- Married 3 times

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

- Mother married 3 times

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

(that means divorces,, right Mr. Family Law expert)

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

Family law expert? What are you drooling about now?

,,, lol,,, it is no
wonder why you are a Family Law expert krause

That's twice...you are on drugs?

Your own daughters left you krause,,, for their mother,,,

My own duughters? Interesting.

lol,,, JUST AS YOU
YOURSELF SAID,,, but you claim you germans are such superior to the
Asians

I'm not German, crapbrain.

and you insulted the Cambodians because men like you
krause (who visit Bangkok for three days at a time) come up and have sex
with the children,,,

Bangkok is in Thailand, not Cambodia, crapbrain.

Lets look at what you germans are up to krause,,,,,,,

( o ya,, I forgot,, you said you were not german,,, lol,,,) ouch,,, oo
my,,,, krause the liar,,,,

That's right, crapbrain. I'm not German.

No wonder John Herring likes you so much. You're as braindead as he is.

Krause, you're a gut-hooked, ****ing liar. You've been pegged.
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:25:43 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Krause, you're a gut-hooked, ****ing liar. You've been pegged.
John H

Oh, please, Herring. You're a dried-out, mustered-out, brittle-looking
failure of a soldier, a facilitator of troublemaking, a drunk, and not
morally fit to be working as a substitute teacher in any school. You
think your little droppings of crap here do anything but make me giggle?
I've seen you totter around the marina, Herring, remember? A puff of
wind would knock you on your ass.

Thanks, Krause. Compliments from a liar are meaningless. The subject
is honesty, Krause, not weight, alcohol consumption, teaching methods,
occupations, or skin problems. Honesty, Krause. Integrity, Krause.
That which you seem to have little of, Krause.

You're a liar, Krause.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:34:58 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Did John Herring impregnate your mother while he was in Vietnam? You
seem about as dumb as he is, though his spelling is better.

The subject is integrity, Krause, not impregnation, Vietnam, or sex
with mothers (when will you get off that kick?).

Integrity, Krause, that which is sorely lacking in your character.

You're a liar, Krause.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Tuuuk

ok,,, krause,,, only two quick points,,, remember I am only pointing out
your stupidity today,,,

"""""though his spelling is better."''''"

hmmm,, you are not one to criticize about spelling today krause,,, remember
the "prives" and "duughter" ,,, lol,,, krause,,, not a good time to
criticize someone other than yourself today there krause,,, maybe you are
mixing the two languages you know together,,, klingon and english,,, o my,,,

And second,,, you of anyone know that you cannot be believed anymore around
here,,, all your lies have made near anything you say anymore so hard to
believe,,,, (that makes a point about your stupidity, one also about your
lies, in the same point). You are too stupid to think that anyone buys a
fraction the **** you spew,,, oo,,, ya,,, except for your puppets of
course,, but don't bump up your self esteam there yet krause,,, your puppets
aint the sharpest hooks in the tackle box,,,,

but to get back to the subject there krause in which you so desperately try
to deviate from,,,, it is funny note that not only women hate you, but male
members of your family also. And you criticizing another country about their
prostitution problems, in which it is illegal, then you criticize the leader
of the country who more proactively is working to eliminate the prostitution
problem, of the women taking advantage of the german's stupidity. So what if
you germans want to visit Bangkok for 3 days at a time like you do krause,
to cheat on your wives. Yet your own country there krause forces the women
to work as prostitutes or they lose their unemployment insurance benefits,,,
now you being the big union slob, local brother hood of pickle packers 109,,
you really seem to be fence riding on a lot of issues,, either that or more
confused than a termite in a yo-yo,,,,

O ya,,, you are not german,,, lol,,, krause first you claim to be a german,
then you deny you are a german,,, lol,,, just like having a hand gun and
then saying the next day you do not have a hand gun, or saying you will stay
inside all day because it is so miserable outside, then the same day saying
you visited the upscale liquor store to get your favorite brand of alcohol,
or your saying you live on the Chesapeake Bay then saying your acreage is
much farther away, where the deer and buffalo roam, the critters and all,,
or your posting that your mom lives on the west coast only to say she also
now lives on the east coast, then you claim you allow daily visitors to
picnic and take photos, then the next day you claim you have all these NO
TRESPASSING signs and have loaded shot guns at your front door and your
neighbour the sheriff monitors your land,,, lol,,, krause,,, I could go on
for hours about all your stupidity ,,, but I have to go,,,ttyl,,, but next
time we talk krause,,, I want to have a lie detector machine handy,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tuuuk wrote:

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?'''""'''"""

I got that idea from you and your statements krause,, you made them
yourself,,,

You had 3 wives,, you said so yourself,,,

Nope. Maybe it is part of your fantasy.

So krause,, when you ask me "Wherd did you get that idea" ???? scary huh
krause how accurate I am,,, and mostly all statements came from you ,,,
crap for brains,,,, lol,, ouch,,,

You seem to suffer from reading attention deficit disorder.

"'"'''''' - Married 3 times

everything came from you krause,,, lol,,, and some stuff came from that
buddy of yours I mentioned a week ago,,, lol,,, scary isn't it krause,,,,

Is that the buddy who told you I was 76 and worked in a printing plant?

'''''''' (that means divorces,, right Mr. Family Law expert)

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

Family law expert? What are you drooling about now?'''"'''""

hmmmmmmm ,,,,lol,,,,,, getting closer huh krause,,, I have had your
number for weeks,,,, I gave up on you as what I found out was so
pathetically ridiculous that I feel sorry for you,, lol,,, thanks for
confirming though,,,, lol,,,, ouch,,, not too smart are ya krause,,,

Try to stay on subject here, crap for brains. Where are you getting this
reference that I am some sort of "family law expert"?

yes,, your own daughters krause,,, not "duughters" ,,, lol,,, not too
smart are ya krause

I don't have daughters, crapbrain.

Did John Herring impregnate your mother while he was in Vietnam? You seem
about as dumb as he is, though his spelling is better.

Harry Krause

JohnH wrote:

Tuuuk fits in well among his daddys here...Herring, Hertvik, Wally,
Fritz, Calif Bile, and his adopted mommy, Karen Smith of Oz, aka, the
Right-Wing BORGsters.

It's not about politics, Krause. It's about your lack of integrity.
You're a ****ing liar, Krause.

John H

Awwwwww....Johnny is drooling again.

JohnH

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:26:31 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

It's not about politics, Krause. It's about your lack of integrity.
You're a ****ing liar, Krause.

John H

No, Johnnyboy, it's about the bile rising so high in your throat, you've
lost control of yourself. Pretty funny to watch you explode, actually.

Integrity, Harry, not bile. Bile is what you swallow when you know
you've been caught in another lie. Try Rolaids. I hear liars love
them.

You're a pathetic liar, Krause. Pathetic 'cause you get caught so
often.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

JohnH

wrote:

JohnH wrote:

It's not about politics, Krause. It's about your lack of integrity.
You're a ****ing liar, Krause.

John H

No, Johnnyboy, it's about the bile rising so high in your throat, you've
lost control of yourself. Pretty funny to watch you explode, actually.

Integrity, Harry, not bile.

Poor Herring. Mustered out of the army, drunk, unemployable except as a
babysitter for the school board, and permanently ****ed off because of
his lot in life.

Liar.
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:11:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Despicable liar.

John H

Poor Herring. Mustered out of the army, drunk, unemployable except as a
babysitter for the school board, and permanently ****ed off because of
his lot in life.

But catching a lot more fish than you ever dreamed of! You're a pukish
liar, Harry. Making up insults for others doesn't change that fact.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:11:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Despicable liar.

John H

Poor Herring. Mustered out of the army, drunk, unemployable except as a
babysitter for the school board, and permanently ****ed off because of
his lot in life.

But catching a lot more fish than you ever dreamed of! You're a pukish
liar, Harry. Making up insults for others doesn't change that fact.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

John, stop it already. We expect this sort of thing from Krause but you are
above that. We also know he is a liar....that has been proven time and time
again.

So let it go. Krause probably won't...but as I said we expect that of him.