JohnH

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:25:43 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Krause, you're a gut-hooked, ****ing liar. You've been pegged.
John H

Oh, please, Herring. You're a dried-out, mustered-out, brittle-looking
failure of a soldier, a facilitator of troublemaking, a drunk, and not
morally fit to be working as a substitute teacher in any school. You
think your little droppings of crap here do anything but make me giggle?
I've seen you totter around the marina, Herring, remember? A puff of
wind would knock you on your ass.

Thanks, Krause. Compliments from a liar are meaningless. The subject
is honesty, Krause, not weight, alcohol consumption, teaching methods,
occupations, or skin problems. Honesty, Krause. Integrity, Krause.
That which you seem to have little of, Krause.

You're a liar, Krause.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes