Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnH

Default More proof why women leave krause,,, at alarming rates,,,

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:10:59 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Tuuuk wrote:

The facts that you hate women krause,,

- Do not want them to vote

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

- Married 3 times

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

- Mother married 3 times

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

(that means divorces,, right Mr. Family Law expert)

Where did you get that idea, crapbrain?

Family law expert? What are you drooling about now?

,,, lol,,, it is no
wonder why you are a Family Law expert krause

That's twice...you are on drugs?

Your own daughters left you krause,,, for their mother,,,

My own duughters? Interesting.

lol,,, JUST AS YOU
YOURSELF SAID,,, but you claim you germans are such superior to the
Asians

I'm not German, crapbrain.

and you insulted the Cambodians because men like you
krause (who visit Bangkok for three days at a time) come up and have sex
with the children,,,

Bangkok is in Thailand, not Cambodia, crapbrain.

Lets look at what you germans are up to krause,,,,,,,

( o ya,, I forgot,, you said you were not german,,, lol,,,) ouch,,, oo
my,,,, krause the liar,,,,

That's right, crapbrain. I'm not German.

No wonder John Herring likes you so much. You're as braindead as he is.

Krause, you're a gut-hooked, ****ing liar. You've been pegged.
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes