Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tuuuk

Default Patriotism: Rationality's Worst Enemy

krause,,

no,, You said before it was west florida,,, it was a nursing home she was
able to afford after your father died. You said that he had enough saved so
that she could be comfortable,,

The point of the comment (seems you missed it again) was that she moved as
far from you as practical,,, understand?? Why is that krause? she pulled her
roots right out of the ground and suspiciously wanted yours to remain,,,
hmmmmm from necks of the woods or cultures I have grown up with it just
seems odd the way you and your family get along. And to see you insult or
criticize my or other cultures makes me laugh at how soft you are, how
ignorant of what you have missed. It is clear you read a lot,,, but
krause,,, you also lie a lot,,, you live in a world of make belief and it
appears you have attracted a few puppets,,, well flies always seem to follow
a horses ass,,, especially in fly season,,,

So to answer your question again about my mother,, lets have a look,,,,

""'''''BTW, do you enjoy having sex with your mother when you sleep with
her?''''""'

I mean,, krause what the hell is the matter with you ,,, are you some type
of a 76 year old senile old toothless old fool???

What is it with you and my mother,,, are you trying to get back at your own
mother? You are displaying mental behaviour that would suggest that you and
your mother didn't really have a proper or normal relationship,, was there
something she did that you didn't agree with?? Maybe when you were in Nam,,,
lol,, or off on your yacht,,, or did you not allow her to trek around your
land?? Feed some of the critters and take photos?? Or did you accidently
shoot her in the knees,, with the hand gun,,, no,, ooops I forgot a day
later you said you didn't have the hand gun,,, but the loaded shot gun in
your front closet could have blown out her knees,,, is this what happened
there krause?? or maybe it was kanter's mom,,, your number one fly,,,

So you see,, you can see where it does boggle my mind how western males hate
their mothers,,,,, krause,,, for you and your two flies there kanter and
white,,, to insult someone else's mother,,, then come back with all this
pity tears,, it does show that your german culture really isn't as close to
mom as your making,,, did she think you were a failure??? did you have to
lie to her and tell her you were a big shot?? lol,,, you western union slobs
end up living at home until you are 40 anyway,, steal from her purse once a
week,,, lol,,,,,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tuuuk wrote:
Ok,, Ok,,

So we know that krause shipped his mother off to a home in west
florida,,, stuffed her in there and doesn't visit.

Let's try this again, Oed-a-Tuuk...

My mother never stepped foot in west Florida. Ever.

About a year after my father died, my mother moved to a very tony area in
south Florida, and bought herself a nice condo, where she lived for many
years until she died.

That was in south Florida, or, as you might describe it, east Florida.

Not west Florida.

BTW, do you enjoy having sex with your mother when you sleep with her?