Tim Tim is offline

Default They are leaving us at an alarming rate.....

On Dec 18, 9:17 pm, wrote:
On Dec 18, 9:50 pm, "Thurston Howell III ask "

wrote:
On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:23:57 -0500, JG2U wrote:
On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:40:00 -0500, "Thurston Howell III"
wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
snip
-----------------

It is a bitch getting old.........and more will be leaving us as *we* get
older (as they do also).

The tragedy is when the very talented die young......Lennon, Holly, Valens,
Morrison, Croce, Denver............

That's the reason my dad, at 80 years old, reads the obits every day.

I'm starting to understand why.

Death is for the living.

Think about it

Wow man, you are deep

"do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep
your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you".

Dennis Hopper quoting Colonel Walter K. Kurtz - Apocalypse Now -

Kurtz: "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.
That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the
edge of a straight... razor... and surviving..."