Ed Ed is offline

Default They are leaving us at an alarming rate.....

Except for spammers, virus writers and off topic newgroup abusers....
there is a special hell for them!!!!!

BTW... I guess the original poster must of known DanF was an avid boater
up there in Maine......

Chuck Gould wrote:

We all have a common experience as we enter the world. We will all
leave the world in the same condition. My best guess is that the same
after death experience (if any) waits for all of as well... but I'll
drop it there and not aggravate anybody just a week before
Christmas. :-)