posted to az.politics,alt.california,seattle.general,rec.boats,ne.general

Default THANKS, BUSH & PELOSI -- NYPD detective: 'We are seeing an alarming number of illegal aliens W/criminal records for everything from homicides to rapes of children as young as 3 years of age'

GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer wrote:
Rather than secure our borders and deport EVERY illegal alien --
ALONG WITH THEIR FOREIGN-LOYAL ANCHOR BABIES (who, per the
Constitution, are NOT U.S. citizens, according to legal scholars)
President Bush and his hand-picked Attorney General Gonzalez instead
spend millions of our tax dollars tracking down and providing medical
care to a Mexican drug smuggler (who's now suing the U.S. for allegedly
violating his civil rights, incidentally) in return for testifying
against heroic U.S. Border Patrol agents, as well as relentlessly
persecuting a famous American bounty hunter (Duane "Dog" Chapman) who
brought a serial rapist to justice after the corrupt, kleptocratic
Narcogovernment of Mexico refused to.

MUST-READ new article follows:

Excerpts:

"'We are seeing an alarming number of illegal
aliens with criminal records for everything
from homicides to rapes of children as young
as three years of age,' states former NYPD
Detective Sid Francis, who investigated sex
crimes in New York City."

"'The illegal immigration problem is allowing
hundreds of thousands of criminal aliens to
invade our nation and kill, maim, rob and abuse
our citizens,' warns the one of the vice presidents
of the 14,000-member National Association of Chiefs
of Police.

Thousands of illegal aliens preying on children

January 2, 2007

by Jim Kouri
V.P., National Association of Chiefs of Police
Former Chief, NYC Housing Police

Top officials at the Department of Homeland Security had announced that
arrests during the first two years of Operation Predator, an initiative
aimed at foreign nationals who prey on children, have exceeded 6,000.

The majority of the arrests under Operation Predator - roughly 85% -
have involved foreign nationals in this country whose child sex crimes
make them eligible for removal from the United States. By matching
immigration databases with state Megan's law directories, Immigration
and Customs Enforcement agents have arrested more than 1,800 registered
sex offenders.

With federal, state and local law enforcement working together, the
initiative has resulted in 6,085 child predator arrests throughout the
country - an average of roughly 250 arrests per month and eight arrests
per day. While arrests have been made in every state, most have
occurred in these states: Arizona (207), California (1,578), Florida
(255), Illinois (282), Michigan (153), Minnesota (190), New Jersey
(423), New York (367), Oregon (148) and Texas (545).

"We are seeing an alarming number of illegal aliens with criminal
records for everything from homicides to rapes of children as young as
three years of age," states former NYPD Detective Sid Francis, who
investigated sex crimes in New York City.

Research in the area of child predators is disturbing and, at times,
out and out shocking. Det. Francis studied arrest reports involving
criminal aliens who committed child sex crimes including Julio Cesar
Rabago-Magana, a Mexican man who sexually assaulted a four-year-old
child in a basement in Minneapolis, Minn. Rabago-Magana pleaded guilty
to first-degree criminal sexual conduct. After serving his criminal
sentence, he was arrested by Immigration agents at his St. Paul home
and deported six days later.

"The illegal immigration problem is allowing hundreds of thousands of
criminal aliens to invade our nation and kill, maim, rob and abuse our
citizens, " warns the one of the vice presidents of the 14,000-member
National Association of Chiefs of Police. Research revealed that in one
9-month period the federal government arrested over 100,000 criminal
aliens. These arrests do not include arrests made by state and local
law enforcement.

Det. Francis adds that our political leaders and the mainstream news
media practically ignore this issue and pro-illegal immigration
advocates resort to name-calling to silence anyone who attempts to
sound the alarm.

"If anything, the President and the two houses of Congress are actually
helping these fiends enter the US to assault citizens and their
children. They appear more intent on locking up border patrol agents
that stopping illegal alien thugs."
Jim Kouri, CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National
Association of Chiefs of Police. He's former chief at a New York City
housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed "Crack City" by
reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as
director of public safety at a New Jersey university and director of
security for several major organizations. He's also served on the
National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers
throughout the country.

Jim writes for many police and crime magazines including Chief of
Police, Police Times, The Narc Officer, Campus Law Enforcement Journal,
and others. He's appeared as on-air commentator for over 100 TV and
radio news and talk shows including Oprah, McLaughlin Report, CNN
Headline News, MTV, Fox News, etc. His book Assume The Position is
available at Amazon.Com, Booksamillion.com, and can be ordered at local
bookstores.

Jim holds a bachelor of science in criminal justice and master of arts
in public administration and he's a board certified protection
professional.

Source: http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/kouri/070102
PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:

"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonald
http://www.City-Journal.org/html/14_...gal_alien.html

www.PredatoryAliens.com
www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org
www.DayLaborers.org
www.Alipac.us
www.ImmigrationWatchdog.com
www.AmericanPatrol.com
www.SaveOurState.org
www.EscapingJustice.com

See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
www.ImmigrationCounters.com
"How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"
By John Dillin
http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Excerpt:

"General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal
border-crossing by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than
1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation
in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters
of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal
Government ..."

"Herbert Brownell Jr., Eisenhower's first attorney general, said the
president had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration when he took
office.

"America 'was faced with a breakdown in law enforcement on a very
large scale,' Mr. Brownell said. 'When I say large scale, I mean
hundreds of thousands were coming in from Mexico [every year] without
restraint.'"
Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:
www.DeputyDavidMarch.com
www.KrisEggle.org

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
men."

-- Samuel Adams

"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security
numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
committed by illegal aliens."

-- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

America needs a populist revolution. Both major parties are utterly
worthless on this immigration issue. A Iowa congressman contends that
over 9,100 American citizens were butchered last year by illegal
aliens. If Americans have any balls left they must demand action or
removal of the Washington crowd. Bush is a loser, McCain and Kennedy
just as bad, candidates offered for 2008 worthy only of contempt.

ted

wrote:

America needs a populist revolution.

Why don't you launch it from Payson then?

Maybe you can get some of Bill Cooper's old pals to join in, you schmuck.

Default Don't forget chafe protecttion

More people should carry chafe protection to prevent docklines from
being worn through by
unwanted friction. Even a section of old hose can be used for the
purpose, so chafe protection need not be expensive.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

More people should carry chafe protection to prevent docklines from
being worn through by
unwanted friction. Even a section of old hose can be used for the
purpose, so chafe protection need not be expensive.

Gold Bond Medicated Powder works best for my chafing. ;-)

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
On 1/3/2007 11:34 AM, Chuck Gould wrote:
More people should carry chafe protection to prevent docklines from
being worn through by
unwanted friction. Even a section of old hose can be used for the
purpose, so chafe protection need not be expensive.

You might want to change your underwear more often, bathe daily, and
sprinkle a little talcum powder on your privates, Chuck. Stuffing a piece
of old hose down there with your old hose is likely to scare the devil out
of Mrs. Chuck.

Didn't read your post before I sent mine. ;-)

Harry Krause wrote:
On 1/3/2007 11:34 AM, Chuck Gould wrote:
More people should carry chafe protection to prevent docklines from
being worn through by
unwanted friction. Even a section of old hose can be used for the
purpose, so chafe protection need not be expensive.

You might want to change your underwear more often, bathe daily, and
sprinkle a little talcum powder on your privates, Chuck. Stuffing a
piece of old hose down there with your old hose is likely to scare the
devil out of Mrs. Chuck.

This will probably surprise you, Harry, but nothing I do with Mrs.
Chuck (aside from docking the boat of course) involves any sort of
knots, splices, ropes, or lines. I'll leave it to your imagination
whether there might be a few "bends" involved.

wrote:
On 3 Jan 2007 08:34:58 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

More people should carry chafe protection to prevent docklines from
being worn through by
unwanted friction. Even a section of old hose can be used for the
purpose, so chafe protection need not be expensive.

How long do you folks go between boat rides? It seems like if you are
underway those lines won't be chafing.

Frequency of boat rides can depend a lot upon what particular day of
the month it happens to be.

Tim Tim is offline

What's that white grease that people smear on their noses? even in
heavy overcast, but windy days?

Harry Krause wrote:
On 1/3/2007 12:00 PM, JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
On 1/3/2007 11:34 AM, Chuck Gould wrote:
More people should carry chafe protection to prevent docklines from
being worn through by
unwanted friction. Even a section of old hose can be used for the
purpose, so chafe protection need not be expensive.

You might want to change your underwear more often, bathe daily, and
sprinkle a little talcum powder on your privates, Chuck. Stuffing a piece
of old hose down there with your old hose is likely to scare the devil out
of Mrs. Chuck.

Didn't read your post before I sent mine. ;-)

Don't you just hate it when chafe happens?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 3 Jan 2007 20:21:24 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

What's that white grease that people smear on their noses? even in
heavy overcast, but windy days?

Toe cheese. Cheap, effective and if you don't wash your feet on a
regular basis, a nearly endless supply.

THAT made me come very close to puking!

Harry reveals his true colors! Jack Goff General 53 June 4th 04 03:07 PM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM