JohnH JohnH is offline

Default THANKS, BUSH & PELOSI -- NYPD detective: 'We are seeing an alarming number of illegal aliens W/criminal records for everything from homicides to rapes of children as young as 3 years of age'

On 3 Jan 2007 05:07:52 -0800, wrote:

GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer wrote:
Rather than secure our borders and deport EVERY illegal alien --
ALONG WITH THEIR FOREIGN-LOYAL ANCHOR BABIES (who, per the
Constitution, are NOT U.S. citizens, according to legal scholars)
President Bush and his hand-picked Attorney General Gonzalez instead
spend millions of our tax dollars tracking down and providing medical
care to a Mexican drug smuggler (who's now suing the U.S. for allegedly
violating his civil rights, incidentally) in return for testifying
against heroic U.S. Border Patrol agents, as well as relentlessly
persecuting a famous American bounty hunter (Duane "Dog" Chapman) who
brought a serial rapist to justice after the corrupt, kleptocratic
Narcogovernment of Mexico refused to.

Another big 'thank' you to our cross-posters.
--

John