Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default I hope my next load of fuel comes from Norway

Even those of us who usually burn B20 are still using 80% dino-diesel.
Most of the crude oil the refiners use to create gasoline and diesel
comes from places that are explicitly unfriendly to the US, (and
according to the following article the Bush Administration is
concerned that some of those sources are bankrolling huge amounts of
capital for an eventual destabilizing financial assualt on the US
economy. It's not too late for Russia or China to win the final battle
in the Cold War).

However, also acording to the following article there is a source for
crude oil that takes a very enlightened approach to using its oil
wealth. The citizens of this country earn a per capita income (not
"family income", but per capita) of $65,509 per year, spend a maximum
of $200 per yar for health care, are in better physical shape and
enjoy a longer life expectancy than most Americans.

I hope that the next time I buy fuel, the crude oil comes from Norway.
(Probably won't, though).

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...=1&cs et=true