Default I hope my next load of fuel comes from Norway

John H. wrote:

When they complete their training in the military, they have to go out and
'do'. Individual training simply precedes basic unit training, and then
advanced unit training. The skills taught the individual are used in all
the unit training stages and in deployment (obviously).

..
Which is why I think the military does a much better job than Job Corps.

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:50:06 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

HK wrote:

I step over dogcrap, REggie. I don't meet it for a beer.
Yes, but at least I am not a coward, isn't that how this discuss
started? You call me a coward, and I offered to meet you for a beer.
I guess some of us are scared.

D'oh. My stipulation was that you provide your genuine ID to me before
we meet.

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.

JimH told you who I am , I am John Gallows.

You dummy. It was 'Jim' Gallows. (Wasn't it?)

Yes, James "Jim" R. Gallows III.

John H. wrote:

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
Harry I will volunteer to be there to drink a free beer and keep an eye
on Reggie. You know who I am, where I live, where I work, what I drive,
hell just bring your dossier on me.

Heck, we can order some HOT Wings to go along with the beer.

I'll bring some Frank's Red Hot! Harry knows me too. In fact, that might
make me a famous person.

Sounds like a party. Does any know of someone who has a big enough boat
we can use?

wrote:

HK wrote:

I step over dogcrap, REggie. I don't meet it for a beer.
Yes, but at least I am not a coward, isn't that how this discuss
started? You call me a coward, and I offered to meet you for a beer.
I guess some of us are scared.

D'oh. My stipulation was that you provide your genuine ID to me before
we meet.

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
JimH told you who I am , I am John Gallows.

You dummy. It was 'Jim' Gallows. (Wasn't it?)

Yes, James "Jim" R. Gallows III.

That's better.

I wonder how ole Jim G III is doing. Haven't heard from him. I've heard he
knows a lot about turkey fixin'. 'Course, he probably had catfish for
Thanksgiving. Deep fried catfish. With hushpuppies. With onions and
cracklin's in them. I'm gettin' hungry.
--
John H

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:16:55 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

John H. wrote:

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
Harry I will volunteer to be there to drink a free beer and keep an eye
on Reggie. You know who I am, where I live, where I work, what I drive,
hell just bring your dossier on me.
Heck, we can order some HOT Wings to go along with the beer.

I'll bring some Frank's Red Hot! Harry knows me too. In fact, that might
make me a famous person.

Sounds like a party. Does any know of someone who has a big enough boat
we can use?

My Key West will easily seat six people, but the Coast Guard limits me to
five. That means we can only have one Hooter's waitress on board.
--
John H

BAR BAR is offline

wrote:

John H. wrote:

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
Harry I will volunteer to be there to drink a free beer and keep an eye
on Reggie. You know who I am, where I live, where I work, what I drive,
hell just bring your dossier on me.
Heck, we can order some HOT Wings to go along with the beer.
I'll bring some Frank's Red Hot! Harry knows me too. In fact, that might
make me a famous person.

Sounds like a party. Does any know of someone who has a big enough boat
we can use?

My Key West will easily seat six people, but the Coast Guard limits me to
five. That means we can only have one Hooter's waitress on board.

I know which Hooter's waitress! Stefanie from the Rockville Hooter's.

wrote:

John H. wrote:

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
Harry I will volunteer to be there to drink a free beer and keep an eye
on Reggie. You know who I am, where I live, where I work, what I drive,
hell just bring your dossier on me.
Heck, we can order some HOT Wings to go along with the beer.
I'll bring some Frank's Red Hot! Harry knows me too. In fact, that might
make me a famous person.

Sounds like a party. Does any know of someone who has a big enough boat
we can use?

My Key West will easily seat six people, but the Coast Guard limits me to
five. That means we can only have one Hooter's waitress on board.

I know which Hooter's waitress! Stefanie from the Rockville Hooter's.

Works for me!
--
John H