HK HK is offline

Default Florida seniors

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy everything
he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up your
own gimmicks.

I get a 1 cent royalty check for every unauthorized use.

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:02:02 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:17:19 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

Don. Bill posted a joke, you respond with some 'hate mail'. Aren't you
concerned that Harry will nail you with one of his:

Johnny..are you as big an ass in real life as you appear to be in here?
Some reasonable readers might assume that my original post was an attempt
at
humour also.

Read the thread. Tell me who took it as a joke.

As another wise poster said...there is a lack of humour in a good deal of
the posters here.
Don't blame me if you're emotionly handicapped.

*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

Don, is there some reason you feel the name-calling and rancor are
necessary?

How's the new boat? Has your wife been out in it yet? Did she like it?
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:40:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy everything
he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up your
own gimmicks.

I get a 1 cent royalty check for every unauthorized use.

When you see one, let me know. But, you'll have to post an address to which
these pennies can be sent!

There's a bucket tied to the front of my trailer. Just drop the coins in
there.

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:35:24 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

replaced...

Don, is there some reason you feel the name-calling and rancor are
necessary?

How's the new boat? Has your wife been out in it yet? Did she like it?

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy everything
he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up your
own gimmicks.

*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

Sometimes Harry has a good idea!

Please don't be embarrassed for me. We aren't related and I'm not under
your care.

Now, how is that new boat doing? Have you had the wife out in it yet? What
does she think?

Don, why do you snip a portion of the text which is simply sociable? Is the
name-calling and rancor more enjoyable?

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:58:38 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

"John H." wrote in message

*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy
everything he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up
your
own gimmicks.

JohnH actually has a point Don. From what I have read (those post of
theirs
which Harry and others have responded to) both JohnH and Reggie have
actually learned to act nicely here.

I am about to take them out of my Bozo bin in hopes that they have indeed
found religion. If they revert back to their old ways........back in they
go.

No need to be the one to start stirring the pot with them. Give them a
chance.

I am going to.

Don't limit your 'acting nicely' to just Reggie and I. You'll not that a
famous name-caller has stopped also.

And, don't do us any favors unless you plan to change your ways. Harry was
up front about changing his, but I see no such indication from you.

If you'll check your posts, I think you'll find a great number in which
you
were making derogatory comments or 'implications' which were bull****.

Hee hee! Ya gotta love it.
You can't even compliment people here. This newsgroup is better than
watching 'Coronation Street'.

"John H." wrote in message
snip...
Don, why do you snip a portion of the text which is simply sociable? Is
the
name-calling and rancor more enjoyable?

Johnny...that's for the benefit of anyone else who may be reading your
posts. Doing my best to same them from complete boredom.
It's bad enough that I have to quote a line or two to prove my point.

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy everything
he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up your
own gimmicks.

I get a 1 cent royalty check for every unauthorized use.

When you see one, let me know. But, you'll have to post an address to which
these pennies can be sent!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:58:38 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"John H." wrote in message

*****************************
[...]

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:37:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

.. .
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:18:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Not interested in Don's wife. I asked if she knew what her husband was
doing.

No, you didn't.

Your comment, directed at Don:
"Unlike your wife, I do not need to stray."

That's what you said.

Quite beyond your usual nonsense, this whole thing goes beyond the
pale.

Just drop it.

I'm a shtickler for reading comprehension.

No - what you are is a person who needs some serious trephining to let
the air out and deflate the ego.

"Don White" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
snip...
Don, why do you snip a portion of the text which is simply sociable? Is
the
name-calling and rancor more enjoyable?

Johnny...that's for the benefit of anyone else who may be reading your
posts. Doing my best to *same* them from complete boredom.
It's bad enough that I have to quote a line or two to prove my point.

ooops..make that *save*