Richard Kaplan

Default Powerboat Schools in South Florida? -- Has anyone used SW Florida Yachts?

I would like to learn to operate a power yacht for family vacations and I am
thinking of initially combining this with a 3-day one-one-one course during
a family vacation in which a captain stays on board and provides
instruction. I am thinking of renting a 42' or so poweryacht from SW
Florida Yachts (www.swfyachts.com).

Has anyone worked with this school?

Any other suggestions on schools which offer rentals of 40+ foot yachts
suitable for a family plus instruction in either SE or SW Florida?

---
Richard Kaplan

LaBomba182

Subject: Powerboat Schools in South Florida? --

From: "Richard Kaplan"

Any other suggestions on schools which offer rentals of 40+ foot yachts
suitable for a family plus instruction in either SE or SW Florida?

We do.
http://boat-charters.com/

Capt. Bill
LaBomba182