Don White Don White is offline

Default Florida seniors

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:58:38 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

"John H." wrote in message

*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy
everything he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up
your
own gimmicks.

JohnH actually has a point Don. From what I have read (those post of
theirs
which Harry and others have responded to) both JohnH and Reggie have
actually learned to act nicely here.

I am about to take them out of my Bozo bin in hopes that they have indeed
found religion. If they revert back to their old ways........back in they
go.

No need to be the one to start stirring the pot with them. Give them a
chance.

I am going to.

Don't limit your 'acting nicely' to just Reggie and I. You'll not that a
famous name-caller has stopped also.

And, don't do us any favors unless you plan to change your ways. Harry was
up front about changing his, but I see no such indication from you.

If you'll check your posts, I think you'll find a great number in which
you
were making derogatory comments or 'implications' which were bull****.

Hee hee! Ya gotta love it.
You can't even compliment people here. This newsgroup is better than
watching 'Coronation Street'.