HK HK is offline

Default Florida seniors

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:40:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

snip...

Johnny...are you that much in awe of Harry that you have to copy everything
he does.
I'm embarassed for you....... please try to be original and think up your
own gimmicks.

I get a 1 cent royalty check for every unauthorized use.

When you see one, let me know. But, you'll have to post an address to which
these pennies can be sent!

There's a bucket tied to the front of my trailer. Just drop the coins in
there.