Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default BOWRIDERS- Pro's and cons

Hi guys

I'm thinking of selling my Bayliner 2052 cuddy to buy a bowrider.I've
never had or been in one.

I was wondering the thoughts of the members here what you guys think
of bowriders.

In the past,i've had the occasional night on board but now the cuddy
seems to be used for storage and
a lot of wasted space,although great for the toilet use.
I rather like the idea of being able to sit up front with nothing
infront to block the view and to achieve a little more floor space for
friends rather than all sitting at the back.
So, any pro's and cons.I'm talking trailerable 20-22 foot. Does it
perhaps get a bit too cold to sit up front as your going along?,too
bouncy a ride? too wet from splash?

Any thoughts would be greatful

Thankyou
Simon