Randy Ross

Default bowriders with head

I want to buy a newer boat this fall and I need some suggestions. I want a
bowrider but I want one with a head compartment. I have seen a lot of the
newer ones with heads but anyone know of any older (1990-1995) that have a
head compartment?

Joe Blizzard

"Randy Ross" wrote
I want a bowrider but I want one with a head compartment.

Mine's just aft of the transom ...

Randy Ross

Guess my wife has never been out with you.
"Joe Blizzard" wrote in message
"Randy Ross" wrote
I want a bowrider but I want one with a head compartment.

Mine's just aft of the transom ...

*JimH*

"Randy Ross" wrote in message
. ..
I want to buy a newer boat this fall and I need some suggestions. I want a
bowrider but I want one with a head compartment. I have seen a lot of the
newer ones with heads but anyone know of any older (1990-1995) that have a
head compartment?

Why not open your search to include boats with small cuddy's?

What size of boat are you looking for? How/where will you use the boat?

cb

Randy Ross wrote:
I want to buy a newer boat this fall and I need some suggestions. I want a
bowrider but I want one with a head compartment. I have seen a lot of the
newer ones with heads but anyone know of any older (1990-1995) that have a
head compartment?

I remember the 2150 Bayliner Capri. A search came up with this ad:

21' Bayliner 2150 Capri 1987, with 1998 5.0L OMC I/O. 600 hrs. Looks and
runs great. New custom canvas and bimini. Bowrider with step down to
enclosed head and ice box. Extras include VHF, fish/depthfinder &
galvanized trailer. Originally a lake boat. Only used in ocean 2 years.
$6,500.00 b/o. Call Bob 781-767-2579.

Cobalt had a 23' bowrider with an enclosed head.

I got a 2004 FourWinns Funship 214 w/ encl head.
Dont think you'll find one in any BR under 21'.

Denis Roy

I have a "head" in my 17 foot sea ray. It's a 3 gallon pail just the right
height for the wife. Normally it holds the anchor.

--
Denis Roy
D. Roy Woodcraft
"cb" wrote in message
Randy Ross wrote:
I want to buy a newer boat this fall and I need some suggestions. I want
a bowrider but I want one with a head compartment. I have seen a lot of
the newer ones with heads but anyone know of any older (1990-1995) that
have a head compartment?

I remember the 2150 Bayliner Capri. A search came up with this ad:

21' Bayliner 2150 Capri 1987, with 1998 5.0L OMC I/O. 600 hrs. Looks and
runs great. New custom canvas and bimini. Bowrider with step down to
enclosed head and ice box. Extras include VHF, fish/depthfinder &
galvanized trailer. Originally a lake boat. Only used in ocean 2 years.
$6,500.00 b/o. Call Bob 781-767-2579.

Cobalt had a 23' bowrider with an enclosed head.

I got a 2004 FourWinns Funship 214 w/ encl head.
Dont think you'll find one in any BR under 21'.

Garth Almgren

Around 9/19/2005 6:48 PM, Denis Roy wrote:

I have a "head" in my 17 foot sea ray. It's a 3 gallon pail just the right
height for the wife. Normally it holds the anchor.

You'd have to upgrade to a 5 gallon, but if you wanted to use a bucket
"in style":
http://www.safetycentral.com/snaptoilseat.html (For example)

Or, if you're all out of buckets, but have your tow vehicle handy:
http://www.bumperdumper.com/

(I'm disgusted that I even know of the existence of such products!)
--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing

Denis Roy wrote:
: I have a "head" in my 17 foot sea ray. It's a 3 gallon pail just the right
: height for the wife. Normally it holds the anchor.

Must be a real messy in rough water.

b.
*JimH*

"Denis Roy" wrote in message
I have a "head" in my 17 foot sea ray. It's a 3 gallon pail just the right
height for the wife. Normally it holds the anchor.

I am starting to get a picture here. Hell, I bet you also make her cook
for you, clean up after you and do all those other "woman" chores, right
bubba?