Default A boat to cross the Atlantic

Hello boaters
Just wondering, what should I look for in a power boat that can cross
the Atlantic? In regards to length, engines, speed, make, and so on.

Thanks,

On Sep 20, 5:29 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
Hello boaters
Just wondering, what should I look for in a power boat that can cross
the Atlantic? In regards to length, engines, speed, make, and so on.

Thanks,

QE2 is a great place to start.

lol, I didn't expect anything but those kind of comments But
seriously, It's kind of a lifelong dream, that might never happen, but
hey I want to start learning. I just bought my first boat so I am
starting to dream.

On Sep 20, 5:43 pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:16:40 -0000, wrote:
Hello boaters
Just wondering, what should I look for in a power boat that can cross
the Atlantic? In regards to length, engines, speed, make, and so on.

There are plenty of boats that will make the trip.
The biggest questions are how much you are willing to spend, and how
fast do you want to go.
Guessing, but a decent slow boat would cost @100k, a fast one @300k.
Fuel not included.

--Vic

It's more like, what makes the boat worthy of crossing the ocean? What
kind of specs (minimum) that I should be looking for? For instance
fuel capacity, or the hull, or what kind of engines a boat like that
must have and how many of them.