[email protected] tareky@gmail.com is offline

Default A boat to cross the Atlantic

On Sep 20, 5:43 pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:16:40 -0000, wrote:
Hello boaters
Just wondering, what should I look for in a power boat that can cross
the Atlantic? In regards to length, engines, speed, make, and so on.

There are plenty of boats that will make the trip.
The biggest questions are how much you are willing to spend, and how
fast do you want to go.
Guessing, but a decent slow boat would cost @100k, a fast one @300k.
Fuel not included.

--Vic

It's more like, what makes the boat worthy of crossing the ocean? What
kind of specs (minimum) that I should be looking for? For instance
fuel capacity, or the hull, or what kind of engines a boat like that
must have and how many of them.