Default OMG..........John Herring is now stalking me with emails to me

I will not post the latest one unless he asks me to as I will respect his
privacy.

This is boy is indeed obsessed with me (even though I KF'd him and
previously asked him not to email me) and needs some serious psychiatric
help.

Can you say 'Stalking'?

Harry.......can your wife suggest a therapist in his area?

JimH wrote:
I will not post the latest one unless he asks me to as I will respect his
privacy.

This is boy is indeed obsessed with me (even though I KF'd him and
previously asked him not to email me) and needs some serious psychiatric
help.

Can you say 'Stalking'?

Harry.......can your wife suggest a therapist in his area?

Wow, when did sending an email become stalking? I probably send out
10-20 emails a day, I would hate to have the police bust in my door for
"Stalking".

For what it is worth, it probably makes more sense if all of us used
email for silly fights, instead of cluttering up the NG. If JimH
doesn't want JohnH to email him, it would make more sense to make that
request via email, instead of using the NG.

JimH wrote:
I will not post the latest one unless he asks me to as I will respect his
privacy.

This is boy is indeed obsessed with me (even though I KF'd him and
previously asked him not to email me) and needs some serious psychiatric
help.

Can you say 'Stalking'?

Harry.......can your wife suggest a therapist in his area?

There's no shortage of qualified, licensed therapists in his area.

On Feb 12, 8:00 pm, Harry Krause wrote:
JimH wrote:
I will not post the latest one unless he asks me to as I will respect his
privacy.

This is boy is indeed obsessed with me (even though I KF'd him and
previously asked him not to email me) and needs some serious psychiatric
help.

Can you say 'Stalking'?

Harry.......can your wife suggest a therapist in his area?

There's no shortage of qualified, licensed therapists in his area.

I hope he seeks the help of one for his problem with obsession of
folks at NG's.

That boy needs some serious help.

On Feb 12, 8:12 pm, "Chuck Gould" wrote:
On Feb 12, 4:42?pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

For what it is worth, it probably makes more sense if all of us used
email for silly fights, instead of cluttering up the NG. ?If JimH
doesn't want JohnH to email him, it would make more sense to make that
request via email, instead of using the NG.

Wise counsel.

Done...........some 6 months ago.

Perhaps John Herring has a reading comprehension problem.

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 12, 4:42�pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

For what it is worth, it probably makes more sense if all of us used
email for silly fights, instead of cluttering up the NG. �If JimH
doesn't want JohnH to email him, it would make more sense to make that
request via email, instead of using the NG.

Wise counsel.

But but...

It's funny...

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 12, 4:42?pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

For what it is worth, it probably makes more sense if all of us used
email for silly fights, instead of cluttering up the NG. If JimH
doesn't want JohnH to email him, it would make more sense to make that
request via email, instead of using the NG.

Wise counsel.
+++++++++++

Indeed it is..............and indeed it was done so over 6 months ago.

Having done so..............it is now considered stalking.

Understanding this.........let me know if you condone of such stalking
tactics.

JimH wrote:
On Feb 12, 8:12 pm, "Chuck Gould" wrote:
On Feb 12, 4:42?pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

For what it is worth, it probably makes more sense if all of us used
email for silly fights, instead of cluttering up the NG. ?If JimH
doesn't want JohnH to email him, it would make more sense to make that
request via email, instead of using the NG.

Wise counsel.

Done...........some 6 months ago.

Perhaps John Herring has a reading comprehension problem.

If someone really doesn't want to read anyone's email, all he has to do
is filter that individual. You won't see or even know the email was
sent, but then, you wouldn't be able to pretend you are being "Stalked".
There is no logical reason to start a thread a new thread to express
your concern about "Stalking".

Harry was last person JimH thought was stalking him. That "Stalking"
claim lasted for years, and was injected into just about every thread in
the NG. Hopefully this claim of "Stalking" will have a much shorter
life.

Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
John Herring, Coinsider Yourself Warned! Harry Krause General 13 August 18th 05 12:22 AM
Information on Generators & Voltage Regulators Gary General 5 July 11th 05 03:33 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM