JimH JimH is offline

Default OMG..........John Herring is now stalking me with emails to me

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 12, 4:42?pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

For what it is worth, it probably makes more sense if all of us used
email for silly fights, instead of cluttering up the NG. If JimH
doesn't want JohnH to email him, it would make more sense to make that
request via email, instead of using the NG.

Wise counsel.

Indeed it is..............and indeed it was done so over 6 months ago.

Having done so..............it is now considered stalking.

Understanding this.........let me know if you condone of such stalking
tactics.