JimH JimH is offline

Default OMG..........John Herring is now stalking me with emails to me

On Feb 12, 8:00 pm, Harry Krause wrote:
JimH wrote:
I will not post the latest one unless he asks me to as I will respect his
privacy.

This is boy is indeed obsessed with me (even though I KF'd him and
previously asked him not to email me) and needs some serious psychiatric
help.

Can you say 'Stalking'?

Harry.......can your wife suggest a therapist in his area?

There's no shortage of qualified, licensed therapists in his area.

I hope he seeks the help of one for his problem with obsession of
folks at NG's.

That boy needs some serious help.