JohnH

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 21:35:08 GMT, Don White wrote:

JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:31:15 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
om...

You may also want to consider this marina. I used to have my boat
slipped there. There is also some information concerning the area.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/ Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Ahem. Ah, which marina is that, Gene?
(methinks maybe you hit the "send" too fast)

RCE

I once heard Dave Mann brag about the super facilities next to the fishin'
pond at the 4H club in Derby, KS. You may want to touch base with him.
;-)

Why turn this thread, which has been informative and interesting, into a
personal attack zone?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Giddyup Sheriff.

When we went to Disneyworld way back in 1993, my wife found and
purchased a metal realistic looking sheriff's badge with her name
(spelled correctly) on it. Wonder if we can order one for John?
note: it looks just like the Lonestar channel version that they keep
shooting at.

Ditto.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:27:40 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

. ..
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

[...]

Sorry that trying to keep the name-calling out bothers you so much.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Sorry, but I did no name calling. I made a joke. Loosen up John and stop
the sheriff routine.....no one appreciates it.

JohnH

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:50:53 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

.. .

comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

[...]

Seems like I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate the crap, Jim.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:50:53 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:27:40 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:31:15 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message

[...]

What crap is that John? I made a joke. You immediately came galloping in
on your pony, white hat and sheriffs badge, accused me of name calling
(which was not true) and actually ended up to be the person ruining this
thread.

Way to go Sheriff.

JimH

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:27:40 -0500 in rec.boats, " JimH"
jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS penned the following thoughts:

Giddyup Sheriff.

You know, John is right, in so far as Skipper provides enough goofy OP
threads suitable for ridicule, without polluting threads he didn't
start as a troll.

"Brunswick and Other Legends", "Croakers, Grunts 'n Mackerel", "The
Real West", and "East Coast Fish Stocks Depleted" are great examples
of ridiculous trolling that deserves derision.... not so, other
threads that Skipper hasn't injected his peculiar peccadilloes
into....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Sorry I offended you Gene. I thought my post was funny and was not
disturbing to the thread in general.

But if you and John want to improve the NG how about focusing on Skipper,
the one who is actively trying to disrupt the group rather than on the one
joke I made that I thought would be appreciated.

Wearing a badge and trying to act tough to folks who actively contribute to
the NG and have it's interest at hand is not productive.

RCE

comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:27:40 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
om...
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:31:15 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message

[...]

Well. It sure didn't take long for this thread to go to hell in a
handbasket.
Starting to snow now.

RCE

JimH

news

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:50:53 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

m...
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news:mtne025dgqlqnveavf4rudiv74gcibvt3d@4ax. com...
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:31:15 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message

[...]

I apologize Richard. All I did was make a joke. That's all.

RCE

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:12:06 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

Well. It sure didn't take long for this thread to go to hell in a
handbasket.
Starting to snow now.

We've got about three inches. Some parts of the state have five.

Yeah, just looked outside and it's coming down pretty good now. I got a
plow for my JD 'Gator and I am kinda itching to try it out. Maybe we'll get
enough by morning.

Fantastic pictures, BTW with that 150mm. Really impressive.

RCE

JohnH

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:37:38 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:56:57 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

. ..
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:12:06 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

Well. It sure didn't take long for this thread to go to hell in a
handbasket.
Starting to snow now.

We've got about three inches. Some parts of the state have five.

Yeah, just looked outside and it's coming down pretty good now. I got a
plow for my JD 'Gator and I am kinda itching to try it out. Maybe we'll get
enough by morning.

Fantastic pictures, BTW with that 150mm. Really impressive.

That has a macro tube on it - makes a world of difference.

I might pick up a 7-14 mm macro lens - maybe at the end of the summer.

Cox's server finally got your pictures. Great shots. Now I have to find a
macro. Maybe RCE will do some research and find a good Nikkor for us.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:56:57 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

.. .
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:12:06 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

Well. It sure didn't take long for this thread to go to hell in a
handbasket.
Starting to snow now.

We've got about three inches. Some parts of the state have five.

Yeah, just looked outside and it's coming down pretty good now. I got a
plow for my JD 'Gator and I am kinda itching to try it out. Maybe we'll get
enough by morning.

Fantastic pictures, BTW with that 150mm. Really impressive.

RCE

Now go do some research and find a good macro for that Nikon. Let me know
what you find!
--
'Til next time,

John H