JimH

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:27:40 -0500 in rec.boats, " JimH"
jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS penned the following thoughts:

Giddyup Sheriff.

You know, John is right, in so far as Skipper provides enough goofy OP
threads suitable for ridicule, without polluting threads he didn't
start as a troll.

"Brunswick and Other Legends", "Croakers, Grunts 'n Mackerel", "The
Real West", and "East Coast Fish Stocks Depleted" are great examples
of ridiculous trolling that deserves derision.... not so, other
threads that Skipper hasn't injected his peculiar peccadilloes
into....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Sorry I offended you Gene. I thought my post was funny and was not
disturbing to the thread in general.

But if you and John want to improve the NG how about focusing on Skipper,
the one who is actively trying to disrupt the group rather than on the one
joke I made that I thought would be appreciated.

Wearing a badge and trying to act tough to folks who actively contribute to
the NG and have it's interest at hand is not productive.