RCE

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:50:53 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:27:40 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
om...
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:31:15 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message

You may also want to consider this marina. I used to have my boat
slipped there. There is also some information concerning the area.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/ Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Ahem. Ah, which marina is that, Gene?
(methinks maybe you hit the "send" too fast)

RCE

I once heard Dave Mann brag about the super facilities next to the
fishin'
pond at the 4H club in Derby, KS. You may want to touch base with
him.
;-)

Why turn this thread, which has been informative and interesting,
into a
personal attack zone?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Giddyup Sheriff.

Sorry that trying to keep the name-calling out bothers you so much.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Sorry, but I did no name calling. I made a joke. Loosen up John and
stop
the sheriff routine.....no one appreciates it.

Seems like I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate the crap, Jim.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

What crap is that John? I made a joke. You immediately came galloping in
on your pony, white hat and sheriffs badge, accused me of name calling
(which was not true) and actually ended up to be the person ruining this
thread.

Way to go Sheriff.

Well. It sure didn't take long for this thread to go to hell in a
handbasket.
Starting to snow now.

RCE