NOYB

Default Poor Dick Cheney - the saga continues (guffaw)

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Reggie Smithers

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Is it Whittington Season?

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

DSK

NOYB wrote:
He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Doesn't matter. If you're in the woods with a gun, during
hunting season, you darn well better have all the paperwork
in order.

It's kind of like sitting in a boat, with a fishing rod, and
line, hook, bait, etc etc.... and the wildlife enforcement
asks to see your fishing license. You can't just tell him,
"Don't need one, we ain't caught nothin' anyhow."

I can personally attest that this does not work.

DSK

Reggie Smithers

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

I personally am just very glad that Dick Chaney took a stand against
trail lawyers.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

* joke stolen from the Internet.
NOYB

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
news
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Is it Whittington Season?

Apparently. He's the VP. Who are you to argue with him?

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Doesn't matter. If you're in the woods with a gun, during hunting season,
you darn well better have all the paperwork in order.

It's kind of like sitting in a boat, with a fishing rod, and line, hook,
bait, etc etc.... and the wildlife enforcement asks to see your fishing
license. You can't just tell him, "Don't need one, we ain't caught nothin'
anyhow."

You can still fish for snook in Florida without a snook stamp...as long as
you have a valid fishing license...and don't keep any snook.

If Cheney wasn't in possession of any quail, he could easily argue he was
hunting for squirrel or other rodents.

Reggie Smithers

NOYB wrote:
He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Doesn't matter. If you're in the woods with a gun, during hunting season,
you darn well better have all the paperwork in order.

It's kind of like sitting in a boat, with a fishing rod, and line, hook,
bait, etc etc.... and the wildlife enforcement asks to see your fishing
license. You can't just tell him, "Don't need one, we ain't caught nothin'
anyhow."

You can still fish for snook in Florida without a snook stamp...as long as
you have a valid fishing license...and don't keep any snook.

If Cheney wasn't in possession of any quail, he could easily argue he was
hunting for squirrel or other rodents.

NYOB,
I think you crossed the line, when you refer to trial lawyers as "other
rodents". Please have some respect for the family.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

JohnH

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:38:44 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

So he *didn't* get the bird? Now that's a *real* shame!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

NOYB wrote:
He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Doesn't matter. If you're in the woods with a gun, during hunting season,
you darn well better have all the paperwork in order.

It's kind of like sitting in a boat, with a fishing rod, and line, hook,
bait, etc etc.... and the wildlife enforcement asks to see your fishing
license. You can't just tell him, "Don't need one, we ain't caught nothin'
anyhow."

You can still fish for snook in Florida without a snook stamp...as long as
you have a valid fishing license...and don't keep any snook.

If Cheney wasn't in possession of any quail, he could easily argue he was
hunting for squirrel or other rodents.

So you think it's quite acceptable for the VP to attempt to poach, then
when caught, lie?