Reggie Smithers

Default Poor Dick Cheney - the saga continues (guffaw)

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

I personally am just very glad that Dick Chaney took a stand against
trail lawyers.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

* joke stolen from the Internet.