DSK

Default Poor Dick Cheney - the saga continues (guffaw)

After the White House reluctantly conceded yesterday that it sat on the
blockbuster news that Cheney shot a hunting buddy Saturday, the veep's
office revealed he didn't even have the proper $7 stamp on his hunting
license to shoot quail in Texas.

NOYB wrote:
He didn't shoot a quail. He shot a Whittington.

Doesn't matter. If you're in the woods with a gun, during
hunting season, you darn well better have all the paperwork
in order.

It's kind of like sitting in a boat, with a fishing rod, and
line, hook, bait, etc etc.... and the wildlife enforcement
asks to see your fishing license. You can't just tell him,
"Don't need one, we ain't caught nothin' anyhow."

I can personally attest that this does not work.

DSK