Skipper

Default World Class Diddling

Harry Krause wrote:

1916 - Sykes-Picot Agreement establishes Labanon, Syria, & Palestine
from old Ottoman Empire (French-British mandate).

1923 - Jewish terrorists force Britian into unilaterally splitting
Palestine into Palestine & Trans-Jordan.

1947 - Jewish terrorists force UN into further partitioning of Palestine
into Arab and Jew sections.

1948 - Hagana (IDF) unilaterally establishes state of Israel. US Jews
lobby government (Democrats) to support this takeover. US is first to
recognize new "state" of Israel.

Now, your position has been that there are no "real Palestinians, only
Arabs." You are factually incorrect. Your belief that there are no
Palestinians is, at best, wishful thinking on your part. There have, in
fact, been massive landgrabs and human rights abuses in Palestine. No
way the west can win in the end. Is it really worth the endless deaths?
Time to cut US losses.

Snipper can't control his hatred of Jews.

Skipper is objective, he lets you spew the vindictive misinformation.
And while we're on the subject of your misinformation, do you think the
Jewish controlled press has served us well? Are they too biased toward
the Israeli position?

--
Skipper
JohnH

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 07:59:17 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

Skipper has found he can throw some rotten bait in the water and get the
same fish every time.

There are many groups out there which are empty, such as a.politics. They
won't use another group, and there can be only one reason for it - a desire
to f*** up this one.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reggie Smithers

Harry Krause wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Skipper wrote:

So, why are you responding to the Jew-hater, "Reggie?"

Harry,
I think you might be correct. Why don't we both agree not to respond to
any of Skippers OT or racists / anti-semitic comments.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

Sorry, Snipper, but other than to point out your hatred of Jews, I'll
not be engaging you in dialog relating to your virulent anti-Semitism.
Save it for your local Hitler Youth leadership meetings.

When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the
law on your side, argue the law. When you have neither, holler
anti-Semite.

--
Skipper
JimH

wrote:

Skipper has found he can throw some rotten bait in the water and get the
same fish every time.

There are many groups out there which are empty, such as a.politics. They
won't use another group, and there can be only one reason for it - a
desire
to f*** up this one.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Why are you again blaming others for Skippy's terrible behavior here John?

Skippy has managed to insult just about every member of this NG. He is not
welcome here. Please stop facilitating his behavior and start ignoring him.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

I think you might be correct. Why don't we both agree not to respond to
any of Skippers OT or racists / anti-semitic comments.

I merely point out when he does it. I won't lower myself to debate his
anti-Semitic points. But I think it important to point out his kind of
crap, so that fair-minded people realize what he really is.

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

Vielen Dank, Dr. Totenkopf.

We really need to add the Israeli initiated 1967 six-day war to the list
above. Can't say I blame you for running when presented with phacts 'n
data.

--
Skipper
JohnH

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:28:35 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Skipper has found he can throw some rotten bait in the water and get the
same fish every time.

There are many groups out there which are empty, such as a.politics. They
won't use another group, and there can be only one reason for it - a
desire
to f*** up this one.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Why are you again blaming others for Skippy's terrible behavior here John?

Skippy has managed to insult just about every member of this NG. He is not
welcome here. Please stop facilitating his behavior and start ignoring him.

Read carefully. Skipper, et al, troll. Others take bait. None of that crap
belongs here.

If you will notice, *I* did not respond to Skippy, as I have more sense.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reggie Smithers

JohnH wrote:

Read carefully. Skipper, et al, troll. Others take bait. None of that crap
belongs here.

If you will notice, *I* did not respond to Skippy, as I have more sense.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH,
Thanks for the friendly reminder. I think I tossed the lure on my last
jump.

JohnH wrote:

Read carefully. Skipper, et al, troll. Others take bait. None of that crap
belongs here.

If you will notice, *I* did not respond to Skippy, as I have more sense.

Sense? Did you say sense? That sorta reminds me of another East Coast
crap story. Boston, yeah, Boston, that's where it was. Actually, Harvard
in Cambridge to be more precise. Was browsing the Harvard Book Store one
evening when the Professor said, major developmental software cannot be
produced on a budget/schedule. I positioned otherwise. Well, next
morning we assembled the leadership team and everyone agreed the
Professor was right...but then, 12 hours later after we *detailed* every
task needed to complete the project, we had a master schedule AND
budget...critical paths 'n all. A few days later we had the schedule
tiered to four (4) levels.

So you see, sense can be a thing of perspective and understanding...even
for the PHDs.

--
Skipper

Ping: Don White and RCE JimH General 19 February 5th 06 11:14 PM
Yikes! Consumer Electronic Rip... Doug Kanter General 55 January 9th 06 09:36 PM