Skipper

Default World Class Diddling

JohnH wrote:

Read carefully. Skipper, et al, troll. Others take bait. None of that crap
belongs here.

If you will notice, *I* did not respond to Skippy, as I have more sense.

Sense? Did you say sense? That sorta reminds me of another East Coast
crap story. Boston, yeah, Boston, that's where it was. Actually, Harvard
in Cambridge to be more precise. Was browsing the Harvard Book Store one
evening when the Professor said, major developmental software cannot be
produced on a budget/schedule. I positioned otherwise. Well, next
morning we assembled the leadership team and everyone agreed the
Professor was right...but then, 12 hours later after we *detailed* every
task needed to complete the project, we had a master schedule AND
budget...critical paths 'n all. A few days later we had the schedule
tiered to four (4) levels.

So you see, sense can be a thing of perspective and understanding...even
for the PHDs.

--
Skipper