JohnH

Default Death by Danish...

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:59:14 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Bryan wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:53:53 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

While I don't support our current war against Iraq, I do believe it to
be
in the best interests of the United States and the rest of the western
world to slam the doors shut on immigrants from Muslim countries who
want
to come here for any reason. Further, I would deport any Muslim
non-citizens who protest in non-peaceable fashion. And that's what the
Danes should do...round them up and send them back to their countries
of
origin.
I'm not sure that is possible. Some demographic forecasts have the EU
with a Muslim *majority* this century. Falling First World birthrates
and
Muslim immigration for cheap labor may make this inevitable. France
already has a Muslim population estimated at 10%. The numbers are large
enough, already, an estimated 15 million, that "rounding them up" would
prove catastrophic to Europe's economies.
OK, apparently it's time for a birthrate jihad. Calling all good
sensible Christians to set aside family planning and breed like the pope
is coming to dinner. We need to stop this silly nuclear family nonsense
and start filling our homes and streets with as many offspring as our
dear wives can possibly squeeze out in their liftetime. It'll be the new
Christian Pop 'til you drop breeding program. Any woman who hasn't given
birth to her first child by the age of 20 is unpatriotic. Otherwise
we'll be losing this war to muslims through their breeding advantage
alone!

I'm sure that I mean the above as humor, but my gut is sure starting to
respond more and more to this muslim and immigration crap. I guess the
only personal question is when do I start losing the ability to reason
and begin responding to my gut instead of my intellect. Bottom line, I
think it's time for all those "good muslims" I keep hearing about to
stand up and shut down their army of fanatics.

In immigration, it's not just a "muslim and immigration crap." We have
a horrific list of immigration problems in this country, not the least of
which being a POTUS who not only doesn't believe there are any real
problems, but that virtually uncontrolled illegal and legal immigration is
"good."

Who is it "good" for? Just one group: employers looking to lower their
costs of labor. Immigrants are easy to exploit.

There are many, many reasons to tightly control immigration into this
country and to protect our borders. All of them are being ignored.

Same as last couple of POTUS.

So, tell me, Bill, if we keep doing the same thing wrong, over and over
and over and over and over and over, does that mean we should keep on
doing the same thing wrong until...when?

take it to a.politics
JohnH

Bryan wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

George says he a great supporter of Hispanicals and Hispaniclettes. I can't
imagine him doing anything that's not in their best interests.

a.politics
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

George says he a great supporter of Hispanicals and Hispaniclettes. I can't
imagine him doing anything that's not in their best interests.

Did he really refer to them as Hispanicals? Really?

Better that than being Gored by the rad left...yet again. Can't you just
feel them ready to dig into your pockets and tear down even more
traditional American values.

--
Skipper
Calif Bill

Bryan wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Just be a little honest. You blame it all on the present POTUS. The
Present POTUS, the Previous POTUS and the Congress for a long long long time
are all bad. Same as the legal immigration via H-1 visa debacle. Lots of
unemployed American Engineers, and underpaid engineers, so why allow more
H-1's?

thunder

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 17:31:17 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Did he really refer to them as Hispanicals? Really?

I mean, it seems more than possible...

"I've coined new words, like misunderstanding and Hispanically."

George W. Bush June 27, 2000

Support the Danish! Dan J.S. General 86 February 13th 06 02:46 PM
Death by Danish... Don White General 0 February 8th 06 02:54 PM
Death by Danish... [email protected] General 0 February 8th 06 01:10 PM
Death by Eskimo Roll? Andy Baxter General 69 January 23rd 06 01:59 PM
Question of concern a troll or a Death Wish Joe ASA 14 December 19th 05 02:42 AM