posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Question of concern a troll or a Death Wish

Yeah right faith, you know every system and whats required to do in an
emergency yet your taking someone elses opinion on Dad's boat.

I knew you were a troll when you said dear old Dad wasent taking an
epirb
"did not want to bother anyone" ...I call bull****. In the Open Ocean
any experienced sailor (unless he has a death wish) would be happy to
bring along an epirb.

Good troll , Bob could learn much.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

It's neal anchored off a Wi-Fi marina in the Bahama's.

You would think a puppet like you could see that.

Go sit in the dunce corner and fold diapers.

Joe
your Owner

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah right faith, you know every system and whats required to

do in an
emergency yet your taking someone elses opinion on Dad's boat.

I knew you were a troll when you said dear old Dad wasent

taking an
epirb
"did not want to bother anyone" ...I call bull****.

When I read that, my first thought was that it's Neal. Maybe,
maybe knot.
Either way, it's an interesting thread and a pleasant break from
the Bobspit-Rusty bull**** worthless trolls.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

I agree, brings up some interesting problems. But Faith went to far and
blew it with the Dad refuses to bring along an Eprib because he dont
want to be a bother to anyone.... That or her Dad indeed has a death
wish and is putting it into action.

But if he was doing that then he would be happy to bring along an
epirb, any sailor knows all you have to do is turn it off or remove the
batteries and no one would be bothered and a nosy daughter would not be
the wiser.

BTW did Neal send you a Christmas card from Nassau? His say Merry
Christmas unlike GW's.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Joe" wrote in
BTW did Neal send you a Christmas card from Nassau? His say

Merry
Christmas unlike GW's.

No. You got one?

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

He's got lots of pictures of CHUNKY manly women on his boat. He can
keep jacking off to them.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

yelp........ has a couple of really cool postage stamps with parrots.

Hopefully he will post some details of his crossing the stream and
pictures soon.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Josie......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who's the only one here ever a fan of Josie?
As a child wanted to be a pussy cat
Some NYer perhaps?

"Joe (AKA Josie) is now claiming that the theory of relativity allows
for travel
back and forth through time. It's a PROVEN fact...even though light
travel for
a human looks unlikely these days!
BLEEP!!! BLEEP!!! Gotta love Melody and the Bleep....turn up the
volume,
folks!

http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/toontracker/joutersp.html

RB "

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Joe wrote:
Yeah right faith, you know every system and whats required to do in an
emergency yet your taking someone elses opinion on Dad's boat.

I have been blue water sailing for more than twenty-five years. I am
very familiar with yachts and extended cruising.

I live in Victoria, my father and the yacht in question is in
Queensland, several thousand kilometres away. Someone else's opinion is

all I have access to at the moment. The someone else in this case is a
licenced marine surveyor, so the opinion has merit. What would you do
learn about the condition of a yacht if you were unable to travel to
see
it?

I would take my fathers opinion if I had saied with my father

I knew you were a troll when you said dear old Dad wasent taking an
epirb
"did not want to bother anyone" ...I call bull****.

Do you? Do you do that often?

Yeah.

In the Open Ocean

any experienced sailor (unless he has a death wish) would be happy to
bring along an epirb.

Which is exactly why I referred to it as a death wish. I think that he
wants to go down sailing and considers sailing without an epirb as a
way
of burning bridges, making sure that he can't change his mind at the
last minute.

Well if thats the facts then he is planning a death sail. Is he going
to toss the liferaft and jackets, lifelines, flares and his radio onto
the dock before he kicks off as well?

Is he going to blindly set to sea without checking the weather late at
night telling no-one of his destination?

Good troll , Bob could learn much.

Why a troll? It isn't contentious, it isn't rude, and it isn't designed

to attack anyone.

No but brings ups some very deep social issues that makes people think
of issues that can effect everyone some day one way or another.

It was a question. I was hoping to learn both what
others thought and discover whether anyone else had or knew of similar
experiences. It seems that some have.

Well yeah, we all are die one day, every sailor would like to die at
sea at the helm of his own boat. your question brings up a very hard
decision as to let a love one do that or not, and with the 60 YO
passanger than brings up an easy out to prevent it and a ligit escuse
to confine someone to a home for his own good and the safety of others.

Who is Bob? I have only been reading these groups for a few days, and
haven't sorted out the various personalities yet.

Bob is Robert Broady the guy who's wife bought his a use french boat.
AKA Commodore Joe Redcloud, Rusty, BB he trolls here constantly yet he
developes hate troll, not concern trolls. Thats why I suggested he
study your troll.

I may have a handle on
you though.

Well maybe.

If it were my father, Id go ahead take the time and go see him. If he
is indeed setting out on a death sail Id make sure I had left nothing
unsaid and undone that I would regret later. Help make sure the boat is
seaworthy... if not drop a dime to the maritime authourties and let
them bust him when leaving. Here in the US if you can prove a boat is
not seaworthy and safe then the USCG has to stop them and remove them
from the boat. Many have been forced off boats they did not want to
leave. Tell Dad your going to do that if the boat is unsafe. That way
when he leaves he will either have a safe boat, or will be stopped . If
the boat is seaworthy and has the proper gear and your dad want to die
at sea then he deserves the right to do so. Don't stop him with lawyers
and judges, he will hate you for doing so. I would.

Faith

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Why do you keep posting Scotty's address Robert Broady?

But thanks, I get a Christmas card out in the morning.

Joe

A question of concern Peter HK Cruising 26 December 6th 11 02:22 PM
A question of concern Peter HK General 24 December 20th 05 07:15 AM
A question of concern Capt. JG ASA 0 December 17th 05 06:14 PM
A question of concern Capt. JG ASA 0 December 17th 05 03:55 PM
A question of concern [email protected] Cruising 0 December 17th 05 06:32 AM