Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default Things to do before Spring launch

Once the weather breaks I have a ton of work to do before we launch.

1. Rip out cockpit carpeting and install new carpeting.
2. Install new helm seat and pedestal.
3. Install second battery and A/B switch.
4. Gelcoat repair on 3 dings.
5. Epoxy coat the bottom (the boat was always trailered before and has no
bottom paint)
6. Bottom paint the bottom
7. Install bimini.
8. Install new CD player/FM radio.

Items 3, 7 and 8 may wait till the boat is launched and dockside....it all
depends on how fast I get the other stuff done and if the weather
cooperates.

So how about you? What things do you have to do to your boat before Spring
launch.

FS: WaveSport Godzilla - Don't Wait 'till Spring! Dave General 3 December 10th 05 04:58 AM
Things I Don't Like.... Capt. Rob ASA 6 December 6th 05 01:05 AM
40 things Sir Rodney Smithers General 6 November 21st 05 05:55 PM
Submerge the Trailer When We Launch a Boat? [email protected] General 41 November 14th 05 01:51 AM
Neal--how are things in Florida? Bart Senior ASA 3 November 11th 05 08:48 AM