posted to rec.boats.paddle
Dave

Default FS: WaveSport Godzilla - Don't Wait 'till Spring!

Hi.

It's been a long time since I've posted any messages here but please cut an
old regular some slack for the FS listing.

Excellent condition. Green/blue color. The normal scuffs and scrapes -
nothing deep at all. Ratcheting back band. The drain plug tether is broken.

Located in Chicago on the NW side.

Don't wait until Spring to find the right kayak! Get it now and be sure you
will be on the water at the first opportunity!

$300?

Cheers

posted to rec.boats.paddle
Grip

Default WaveSport Godzilla - Don't Wait 'till Spring!

Have pics Dave? I'm always lookin for teaching boats, but 300 is steep for a
zilla, unless of course you find the right buyer, or a bunch of stuff comes
with it.....just my opinion mind you.....there are those that will pay way
over top dollar for old school long racing boats like the Tornado.
"Dave" wrote in message
. com...
Hi.

It's been a long time since I've posted any messages here but please cut

an
old regular some slack for the FS listing.

Excellent condition. Green/blue color. The normal scuffs and scrapes -
nothing deep at all. Ratcheting back band. The drain plug tether is

broken.

Located in Chicago on the NW side.

Don't wait until Spring to find the right kayak! Get it now and be sure

you
will be on the water at the first opportunity!

$300?

Cheers

posted to rec.boats.paddle
Dave Van

Grip wrote:
Have pics Dave? I'm always lookin for teaching boats, but 300 is steep for a
zilla, unless of course you find the right buyer, or a bunch of stuff comes
with it.....

That's why the question mark followed the asking price. Suggest
something... I'll try to bear the snow and cold and get some pics
tomorrow but it pretty much looks like every other Godzilla.

Peace

DV

"Dave" wrote in message
. com...

Hi.

It's been a long time since I've posted any messages here but please cut

an

old regular some slack for the FS listing.

Excellent condition. Green/blue color. The normal scuffs and scrapes -
nothing deep at all. Ratcheting back band. The drain plug tether is

broken.

Located in Chicago on the NW side.

Don't wait until Spring to find the right kayak! Get it now and be sure

you

will be on the water at the first opportunity!

$300?

Cheers

posted to rec.boats.paddle
Grip

Actually, I've since done some research and think it well worth what you're
asking in good condition, maybe more, I think I'de ask 350 in the market my
area is in. Try posting mid-atlantic club sites as old school boats seem to
fairly well there. Monocacy, Baltimore canoe clubs which will google up
"Dave Van" wrote in message
ink.net...